News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Diamond West Midlands - Kidderminster

Started by iamwilljh92, November 18, 2013, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: RS on October 29, 2015, 08:47:45 PM
What ticket will i need to buy for travel on kidderminster rotes please

Diamond Network Ticket (child £4.20) or a Kidderminster Connecta (£3.20) mate
Stourbridge   125

PM

Quote from: RS on October 29, 2015, 08:47:45 PM
What ticket will i need to buy for travel on kidderminster rotes please

Save yourself a bit of money with a £1.50 child daysaver valid in Kidderminster town or if you want to venture further afield on some of the longer routes, buy yourself the Child Network Day Ticket priced at £4.20. Perhaps if going with an adult in the next couple of days make use of the £7.50 Diamond Network half term ticket, valid for up to 2 adults and 4 children, but minimum of 1 adult and 1 child.

RS

Quote from: DiamondDart on October 29, 2015, 09:03:27 PM
Save yourself a bit of money with a £1.50 child daysaver valid in Kidderminster town or if you want to venture further afield on some of the longer routes, buy yourself the Child Network Day Ticket priced at £4.20. Perhaps if going with an adult in the next couple of days make use of the £7.50 Diamond Network half term ticket, valid for up to 2 adults and 4 children, but minimum of 1 adult and 1 child.
What routes can I use the £1.50 one on
London Euston

winston

Will

Has anybody seen 30437 (V377 SVV) in service in Kiddy or is still in the dead pile?
Stourbridge   125

StourportSam

Quote from: Will on November 02, 2015, 09:05:26 PM
Has anybody seen 30437 (V377 SVV) in service in Kiddy or is still in the dead pile?

Still there this morning

Will

Checked on the DVLA vehicle checker thingy this morning and I discovered 30437 (V377SVV) is now SORN thus confirming my thinking that it has been withdrawn
Stourbridge   125

Cedric

yesterday around 11.30am  I saw the rotala tow truck  heading along  the ring road  towards the diamond depot , towing a red and white liveried   dart   with  the diamond name on , it looked as if it was a withdrawn vehicle. could not id it .
diamond 8\10/125/292

Will

Quote from: Cedric on November 04, 2015, 02:30:54 PM
yesterday around 11.30am  I saw the rotala tow truck  heading along  the ring road  towards the diamond depot , towing a red and white liveried   dart   with  the diamond name on , it looked as if it was a withdrawn vehicle. could not id it .

Doesn't surprise me @Cedric as from I've been told that now Long Acre has closed any dead buses that were still there & those that haven't already gone for scrap will be towed to Kidderminster as from what I've been told Kidderminster garage is going to be the new graveyard for dead buses so for example if a bus goes up in flames or one gets smashed up while in service etc Kidderminster will end up with it. That is what I am led to believe however I could be wrong but it does figure
Stourbridge   125

Cedric

Quote from: Will on November 04, 2015, 06:01:35 PM
Doesn't surprise me @Cedric as from I've been told that now Long Acre has closed any dead buses that were still there & those that haven't already gone for scrap will be towed to Kidderminster as from what I've been told Kidderminster garage is going to be the new graveyard for dead buses so for example if a bus goes up in flames or one gets smashed up while in service etc Kidderminster will end up with it. That is what I am led to believe however I could be wrong but it does figure
that's what I thought it might be will , do you know what's happened to the long acre allocation I  think some are at Redditch?
diamond 8\10/125/292

Quote from: Cedric on November 04, 2015, 07:35:17 PM
that's what I thought it might be will , do you know what's happened to the long acre allocation I  think some are at Redditch?
should have gone to the garages which operate the routes they are used on I think its
Signature buses went to Redditch
the others are at Trivadle
@Cedric
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

RS

Looks like 20136 and 20848 will be withdrawn as they have both had an accident on Kidderminster
London Euston

StourportSam

Quote from: RS on November 05, 2015, 08:14:27 PM
Looks like 20136 and 20848 will be withdrawn as they have both had an accident on Kidderminster

Oh no! Was anyone hurt?

RS

Quote from: StourportSam on November 05, 2015, 08:17:28 PM
Oh no! Was anyone hurt?
Apparently a driver fell flat on his face to the floor
London Euston

StourportSam

Quote from: RS on November 05, 2015, 08:19:09 PM
Apparently a driver fell flat on his face to the floor

Sorry to hear that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk