News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

X10s running an hour late - seems bad traffic in pensnett. 

Bartosz

51 and X51 services appear to be running very late.

ellspurs

Google is reporting an accident at Perry Barr on the a34/Birchfield Road and at Scott Arms on the Queslett Road.

Jack

Quote from: ellspurs on October 04, 2023, 05:45:41 PMGoogle is reporting an accident at Perry Barr on the a34/Birchfield Road and at Scott Arms on the Queslett Road.
Parts of the City Centre are gridlocked.

John

Just looking some buses are running nearly 2 hours late after getting delayed both inbound and outbound from City

THe ones on the A34 don't seem to be moving at all (yes I'm bus times spotting  :grin: )

Can see a few of those buses having to be parked up soon for exceeding driving hours

Not seen it this bad since we had the WW2 bomb in Aston a few years back

Tony

Quote from: John on October 04, 2023, 05:51:46 PMJust looking some buses are running nearly 2 hours late after getting delayed both inbound and outbound from City

THe ones on the A34 don't seem to be moving at all (yes I'm bus times spotting  :grin: )

Can see a few of those buses having to be parked up soon for exceeding driving hours

I've just come home on the X51 (no trains). It looks like there may have been a vehicle/pedestrian on the exit of the Perry barr underpass. The underpass is closed in both directions and the normal road is also closed towards city with services having to use Witton Road

MasterPlan

Quote from: John on October 04, 2023, 05:51:46 PMJust looking some buses are running nearly 2 hours late after getting delayed both inbound and outbound from City

I've just come off 6870 running about 50 mins late with 6861 just behind not tracking but I'd guess about 30 mins late if it's the journey after. 

City Centre was horrendous as you say, I'm hoping that was a one off.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Tony

Quote from: MasterPlan on October 04, 2023, 06:43:22 PMI've just come off 6870 running about 50 mins late with 6861 just behind not tracking but I'd guess about 30 mins late if it's the journey after.

City Centre was horrendous as you say, I'm hoping that was a one off.

Well I hope car/pedestrian incidents are one offs as well!

MasterPlan

Quote from: Tony on October 04, 2023, 06:44:19 PMWell I hope car/pedestrian incidents are one offs as well!

Ah I didn't see that earlier comment.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Stu

Stratford Road services being heavily disrupted due to an accident in Sparkbrook.

From what I heard as I walked past, someone had been knocked over by car, quite seriously it appeared, may have been a fatality.

Road was blocked in both directions with a large number of buses all stuck.

You cannot view this attachment.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Stratford Road has just cleared

Danthebusman

E090 running 31 minutes late on CV 18 due to the diversion around Spon End.

Danthebusman

Stones Stanton Road traffic battering the CV 21s with some running 30+ late.

Trident 4194

Buses leaving Dudley look a mess. 11/11A delayed by an hour 

Mike K

Due to the carnage caused by whatever was going on on Moor Street this evening I actually gave up on waiting for a 23 and walked part of the way home. Eventually picked up a bus that I assume must have started service from Five Ways, Calthorpe Road as it wasn't busy. 

Haven't seen things that bad in a long time. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk