News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlan

Don't know what the cause is but the 14s appear to be in a spot of bother this afternoon.
The "Chelmsley Wood 14E" display still makes me laugh though. Must be the most unhelpful display going right now.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

mesub

Quote from: MasterPlan on January 17, 2020, 04:25:29 PM
Don't know what the cause is but the 14s appear to be in a spot of bother this afternoon.
The "Chelmsley Wood 14E" display still makes me laugh though. Must be the most unhelpful display going right now.

What about the 11E to Acocks Green?
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

OH25

Around 22:50 there was two X8's by Quinton Stag both heading for Wolverhampton

richardjones210368

Quote from: OH25 on January 19, 2020, 11:25:08 PM
Around 22:50 there was two X8's by Quinton Stag both heading for Wolverhampton
That is not a surprise is it on such a rottern totally incomptent bus route run by on operator not fit for purpose I once had the last X8 on Sunday due at 23.57 at The Stag 90mins late yes 90mins late after coming out of The Stag Sizzler how anyone can defend the X8 on this forum is beyond me! well @Tony and other WN staff what's your latest excuse for this observation it looks to me total incompetence from your so called bus company? Ha Ha bus company I do like a good laugh- How much longer must Blackheath put up with this total incompetence for the good people of Blackheath it's no laughing matter perhaps the answer is to put a clapped out old Trident on the route in a stupid forgotten livery no one bothers about that will do nicely wont it well thats the answer from West Midlands Travel isnt it?

Solo1

Birmingham arena had strictly come dancing was on so increase in traffic there which would of had a knock on affect same with football buses are diverted due to safety making them late as well both out of nx bus hands

fleetline6477

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 20, 2020, 01:17:19 AM
That is not a surprise is it on such a rottern totally incomptent bus route run by on operator not fit for purpose I once had the last X8 on Sunday due at 23.57 at The Stag 90mins late yes 90mins late after coming out of The Stag Sizzler how anyone can defend the X8 on this forum is beyond me! well @Tony and other WN staff what's your latest excuse for this observation it looks to me total incompetence from your so called bus company? Ha Ha bus company I do like a good laugh- How much longer must Blackheath put up with this total incompetence for the good people of Blackheath it's no laughing matter perhaps the answer is to put a clapped out old Trident on the route in a stupid forgotten livery no one bothers about that will do nicely wont it well thats the answer from West Midlands Travel isnt it?

There's a company running buses across the West Midlands in 'a forgotten livery' of Hansons, Central and Wessex. Any idea what the company is called? At least NXWM buses are in previous liveries of the company not still in liveries of companies taken over years ago!

CL

Have just counted a total of seven 74s passing through Hockley Circus, within the space of 5 minutes, with all but one carrying on into the City Centre - the exception terminated at Hockley
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

richardjones210368

Quote from: fleetline6477 on January 20, 2020, 10:39:09 PM
There's a company running buses across the West Midlands in 'a forgotten livery' of Hansons, Central and Wessex. Any idea what the company is called? At least NXWM buses are in previous liveries of the company not still in liveries of companies taken over years ago!
Is it The Birmingham Coach Company Limited that's another forgotten company name running them? Mind you remember there is a NXWM bus regularly on the X8 in a livery 51 years out of date so pluss a Blue & Cream  B7 straight out of 1977 so isnt that a bit of pot and kettle?

Solo1

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 22, 2020, 10:02:40 AM
Is it The Birmingham Coach Company? Mind you remember there is a NXWM bus regularly on the X8 in a livery 51 years out of date so pluss a Blue & Cream  B7 straight out of 1977 so isnt that a bit of pot and kettle?
they are heritage livery ones

BK63 YWP

Quote from: richardjones210368 on January 22, 2020, 10:02:40 AM
Is it The Birmingham Coach Company Limited that's another forgotten company name running them? Mind you remember there is a NXWM bus regularly on the X8 in a livery 51 years out of date so pluss a Blue & Cream  B7 straight out of 1977 so isnt that a bit of pot and kettle?

So they are heritage liveries hun. NX especially painted them to remember those by gone days. Hanson's bus, central buses and Wessex buses still in their old companies liveries and several in each looking scruffy. I mean diamond could of got the ones repainted in 3 years? NX repaints up to 20 at a time?

Diamond are focusing on their NW ops trying to get those buses into livery just wished they focused on getting their uniform livery done in the West Midlands
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

MasterPlan

Quote from: CL on January 22, 2020, 09:20:44 AM
Have just counted a total of seven 74s passing through Hockley Circus, within the space of 5 minutes, with all but one carrying on into the City Centre - the exception terminated at Hockley

About the norm for the 74.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

BK63 YWP

Quote from: MasterPlan on January 22, 2020, 10:25:23 AM
About the norm for the 74.

Don't think the M5 roadworks help unless they are finished now?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Jack6101

Quote from: SL 16 YPN on January 22, 2020, 10:37:05 AM
Don't think the M5 roadworks help unless they are finished now?
They was completed before Xmas too 3 lanes in each direction
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

CL

4822, 101E Handsworth - shortly followed by 4827, also running a 101E
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Quote from: CL on January 22, 2020, 02:44:53 PM
4822, 101E Handsworth - shortly followed by 4827, also running a 101E

They all are due to roadworks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk