News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Quote from: Jack on January 14, 2020, 05:03:20 PM
Birchfield Road buses and the 11's are running extremely late because the African Village (Crown and Cushion) is in a massive blaze. From what I've seen and heard a 33, 51 and 907 are stranded outbound  on the island...

I must have went through on the 907 about 10 mins before it all started. Heard the first call saying smoke causing reduced visibility then a few minutes later stating diversions. Must have developed quickly as there was no sign of fire when I went past

Was only 10 minutes late finishing at 5pm, coming from Sutton, but bet coming from City would have been worse

Since the 45 transferred to Walsall have noticed it's reliability has gone out the window. For example this morning one came into WB and want straight out empty followed by one in service a couple of minutes later. And have just passed two on Hallam Street with in a minute of each other both going to WB.

Stuharris 6360

Odd one today, had to go to Russells Hall Hospital and noticed a single and double decker following each other on the 2A routte.

After I had finished the appointment, the 2 buses were again observed following each other, strange?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4194

@Tony what happened to the 11:55 4H exiting Halesowen for Hayley green. Was missing again today. How you get away with such a shambolic service baffles me

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 15, 2020, 05:37:05 PM
@Tony what happened to the 11:55 4H exiting Halesowen for Hayley green. Was missing again today. How you get away with such a shambolic service baffles me

I see you are copying Mr Jones wording exactly now, and then expect a reply, well sorry, No.

I will reply to people who don't try to be clever.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on January 15, 2020, 06:00:06 PM
I see you are copying Mr Jones wording exactly now, and then expect a reply, well sorry, No.

I will reply to people who don't try to be clever.

No, you will reply whenever you can prove someone wrong. Always first to tell me if I was mistaken. So I've learnt by now that you not piping up is practically admitting the service is awful

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 15, 2020, 07:56:13 PM
No, you will reply whenever you can prove someone wrong. Always first to tell me if I was mistaken. So I've learnt by now that you not piping up is practically admitting the service is awful

No, that journey didn't run. It was the only 4 H that didn't today.

Did all Diamond's run?

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on January 15, 2020, 08:18:39 PM
No, that journey didn't run. It was the only 4 H that didn't today.

Did all Diamond's run?

To my knowledge yes. Certainly did all day anyway.

Jack6101

Late running services on hagley road tonight took 35-40 mins from colmore row to five ways island  on 6103 on 126
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on January 15, 2020, 08:35:46 PM
To my knowledge yes. Certainly did all day anyway.

I'd love to know how you know that!

karl724223

richardjones210368

Quote from: karl724223 on January 15, 2020, 08:51:58 PM
billy x8 told him
Sadly not as I am not at work this week and have no need of the X8 so all is good with the world!

Mike K

Quote from: Jack6101 on January 15, 2020, 08:36:49 PM
Late running services on hagley road tonight took 35-40 mins from colmore row to five ways island  on 6103 on 126

Temporary lights on Grosvenor St West and 4901 broken down immediately in front of them wasn't helping matters tonight; having said that my 23 was only 10 mins late by the time I got off.

Jack6101

Quote from: Mike K on January 15, 2020, 10:49:42 PM
Temporary lights on Grosvenor St West and 4901 broken down immediately in front of them wasn't helping matters tonight; having said that my 23 was only 10 mins late by the time I got off.

Yess could see a bus but the bus I was on couldn't see out the windows , ( steamy) and I got off the
Bus it was 44 mins late and the 126 was still rammed normally quiet by thr time I get off it
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

RobQuinton

4901 came past me on Colmore Row NIS around 5pm yesterday (no doubt there's an explanation as to why it wasn't in service.....and why it was then parked or broken down on Grosvenor Street to add to the issues with the traffic yesterday evening)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk