News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 22, 2018, 07:03:16 PM
Something must have happened in Walsall the 4Hs are running up to an hour late

Nothing happened in Walsall and the 4H's are not up to an hour late. 39 minutes is the latest any have arrived in Halesowen

Trident 4194

Quote from: Tony on November 22, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
Nothing happened in Walsall and the 4H's are not up to an hour late. 39 minutes is the latest any have arrived in Halesowen

@Tony diamonds are running an hour late due to their differences in running times with nx at peaks. Also can you inform me what happened to the 18:10 19 I posted about?

Gareth

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 22, 2018, 07:27:00 PM
Also can you inform me what happened to the 18:10 19 I posted about?

This isn't a public service that you can demand answers. Why don't you contact NX customer service if you have a complaint or problem.

Michael Bevan

The WA services from Birmingham seemed to be all over the place yesterday...Apparently the lights at Lancaster Circus got stuck on red for a second time this week and there was an incident on Ablewell Street heading out of Walsall which meant buses had to be diverted via the Walsall Aboretum and back to Six Ways via Sutton Road. I also heard there was an accident on the Walsall Road although I'm not 100% sure about that. But it caused buses to come in between 20-60 minutes late...

4369Beast

Just seen 4 number 4A's towards gospel oak from digbeth Coach Station 1 Gemini and 3 E200MMC's.

SK68MEV

All buses entering city from east side are running over an hour late around priory Queensway some buses have been diverted but the 55,94,66,14,X12,X70 are running in groups of 3s any reason why X70 and X12 are coming in that way even tho there is heavy traffic all day today and the know that but go out Aston expressway can't the come in that way
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Smethwickian

Quote from: Hammad on November 24, 2018, 05:00:06 PM
All buses entering city from east side are running over an hour late around priory Queensway some buses have been diverted but the 55,94,66,14,X12,X70 are running in groups of 3s any reason why X70 and X12 are coming in that way even tho there is heavy traffic all day today and the know that but go out Aston expressway can't the come in that way
Probably not worth the diversion as traffic extremely slow and heavy all day on most routes north and east of the city centre, as far as I could see. It would be easier to have a thread if anyone had anything 'on time' to report today!

SK68MEV

Quote from: Smethwickian on November 24, 2018, 06:47:57 PM
Probably not worth the diversion as traffic extremely slow and heavy all day on most routes north and east of the city centre, as far as I could see. It would be easier to have a thread if anyone had anything 'on time' to report today!
the only services I presume that were on time are outer city services apart from the 11
Local Routes
NXWM - 11A, 11C, 94, 95, 28, 14, X12, X13
Diamond - 25, 93, 94
The Green Bus - 843

Stu

The 12 (WB Omnilink) I caught into city earlier arrived at Colmore Row (about 19:40) showing 'Late 50' on the screen. I had aimed to catch the 18:38 departure from Warley Road, this one turned up just after 19:10, and we were swiftly overtaken by a PN E400. Didn't see any evidence of any traffic congestion along Hagley Road / Five Ways, so pretty poor for a Sunday. Or is the interworking with the 13 not working out?
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

WMT3000

Doesn't seem that the 72 route is working too well this morning. Have now been waiting over 20 mins in the rush hour and 3 buses have failed to materialise. It's about time NX pulled their finger out. RK manage to run on time, as do school services on the same route - the bs excuse of traffic is just a cop out.

Bus has now finally arrived - after 33 minutes of waiting. Can anyone tell me where i can go to complain about this in person as a free daysaver won't cut it. I'm assuming Acocks Green garage or maybe Summer Lane?

monkeyjoe

Acocks green run the service ; Summer lane is nothing to do with the bus company anymore. I suspect it's all electronic via forms on there website. Not sure what complaining in person will achieve in this modern age.

Quote from: monkeyjoe on November 27, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
Acocks green run the service
Acocks Green garage run the service, but I've been in the garage before and I can't think of where you'd go to complain - it seems to be just where they store and maintain vehicles and there's a lost property room (public enquirees office, is what its called) there.

The only place I could think of where you may be able to complain, is maybe at the Head Office at BY Garage , since thats where the complaints are handled (e.g. if you were to complain in writing, thats where you'd adress it to).
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

WMT3000

Quote from: monkeyjoe on November 27, 2018, 03:26:30 PM
Acocks green run the service ; Summer lane is nothing to do with the bus company anymore. I suspect it's all electronic via forms on there website. Not sure what complaining in person will achieve in this modern age.
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure re: Summer Lane i must admit. I take your point about complaining in person - i suppose it's not really worth the effort nowadays.

WMT3000

Quote from: 2206 on November 27, 2018, 03:30:56 PM
Acocks Green garage run the service, but I've been in the garage before and I can't think of where you'd go to complain - it seems to be just where they store and maintain vehicles and there's a lost property room (public enquirees office, is what its called) there.

The only place I could think of where you may be able to complain, is maybe at the Head Office at BY Garage , since thats where the complaints are handled (e.g. if you were to complain in writing, thats where you'd adress it to).
Thanks for that @2206. I used to work with one of the senior managers at BY about 10 years ago. I shall contact him to see what he thinks.

MasterPlan

Quote from: WMT3000 on November 27, 2018, 08:25:02 AM
Doesn't seem that the 72 route is working too well this morning. Have now been waiting over 20 mins in the rush hour and 3 buses have failed to materialise. It's about time NX pulled their finger out. RK manage to run on time, as do school services on the same route - the bs excuse of traffic is just a cop out.

Bus has now finally arrived - after 33 minutes of waiting. Can anyone tell me where i can go to complain about this in person as a free daysaver won't cut it. I'm assuming Acocks Green garage or maybe Summer Lane?

This is a regular occurance on the X20/X21/X22 mate. I'd love to know where some of these buses vanish to.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk