News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

2 X22s in convoy, 12:33 Quinton Road outbound

Tracking info seems completely out in places, few times today I've had issues with it claiming nothing due for like an hour and yet a bus turning up on time 5 mins later
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

cris 99

had that problem myself was waiting 4  a 42 in Great Bridge saying next bus was 16 mins 3 minutes later 1 turned up
17//72/73/97/X12

MasterPlan

It appears to me, using the app, that quite a few buses aren't tracking at the moment.

Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

John

Currently 4 4s in Acocks Green. 2 Solihull and 2 Gospel Oak

MasterPlan

Just seen 3 23s on Clapgate Lane towards Newman Uni. With 2 more bunched together on Stonehouse Lane about 10-15 mins after.

Kevin

Not *technically* a late service, people on Sutton waiting for the 12:55 77 to Walsall have had to wait another half hour because 4350 arrived in service, emptied, then driver closed the doors and left with Walsall on the blinds without actually letting anyone board

cris 99

yes saw that myself and its also been reported
17//72/73/97/X12

sonic84

3 24s in convoy up Simmons Drive at 6.15pm towards Quinton road west this afternoon.

MasterPlan

Seems like the X21 due at Weoley Castle Square for 6:33 decided not to show up today.

Michael Bevan

All of the Walsall routes out of Birmingham were running quite late this evening due to roadworks. The Price Street bus stop and the bus gate was shut heading out of City, then there were cones left blocking the right lane heading towards Newtown Swimming Baths which was causing the traffic to back right up. The current roadworks near Miller Street weren't helping either. Buses were running on average 30-45 minutes late.

Trident 4194

Hagley Road very busy approaching five ways already seen quite a few 126E and 9E to Quinton church

karl724223

Hagley road going to five ways starting to get busy expect delays on all Hagley road services

Kevin

Hagley Road completely screwed atm, serious crash in Bearwood apparently
Inspector at Stourbridge bus station is telling people to use the 276 to Lye or the 142 to Halesowen - agreeing with the Diamond driver to accept NX tickets, decent cooperation there

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on August 13, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
Hagley Road completely screwed atm, serious crash in Bearwood apparently
Inspector at Stourbridge bus station is telling people to use the 276 to Lye or the 142 to Halesowen - adreeing with the Diamond driver to accept NX tickets, decent cooperation there

Vehicle/pedestrian RTC by the traffic lights at Bearwood

Mike K

Given that it's the school summer holidays, Harborne services are an absolute shambles this evening, with the Broad Street slalom and Five Ways traffic caused by the Bath Row bus gate works no doubt adding to the debacle of Smallbrook Queensway.

When I got off 6869 it was showing 24 mins down.

Hagley Road services seemed even worse. Didn't see an outbound 9 for ages.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk