News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

37351ml

Thanks for clarification Tony, I did see a platinum at that time "not in service"

Trident 4194

1862 despite arriving early.

9 at Stourbridge between 15:00 and 15:20

karl724223

Services around Dudley bus station running late due to nobody policing the bus lane again

ARBB

Quote from: karl724223 on February 06, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
Services around Dudley bus station running late due to nobody policing the bus lane again

Was the same this morning

Westy

Dudley delays caused my 13 to be rammed from Wednesbury to Walsall!

Solo1

Quote from: karl724223 on February 06, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
put cameras up that will stop them when the fines pop though the letterbox at £1000 a time a points as well need to make the sign bigger or have no entry expect buses

the trainbasher

To do that though requires permission from the Secretary of State, plus a significant cost outlay, plus camera type approval, plus agreement from Local Councillors as well as adjustments to the Traffic Regulation Orders.

Then the fine is £30 within 14 days and then £60 thereafter as it becomes Decriminalised under the Traffic Management Act.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

MW

Quote from: the trainbasher on February 07, 2017, 01:35:51 AM
To do that though requires permission from the Secretary of State, plus a significant cost outlay, plus camera type approval, plus agreement from Local Councillors as well as adjustments to the Traffic Regulation Orders.

Then the fine is £30 within 14 days and then £60 thereafter as it becomes Decriminalised under the Traffic Management Act.

Alright hitler, calm down

I've got another way around this bollocks for you. Put your logbook on a different name (if your name is Tom Jones, write Simon Jones for example. If you get pulled, that's your brother(they don't know)) As these stupid fines aren't emdorsable, you can go through every bus lane and park on any set of double yellow lines in the city. Middle finger to the establishment. I look forward to hearing your response.

12 parking "invoices" in the last 4 years. No contract with council = no payment. Good luck taking 'Simon' to the magistrates. Don't get me started on these magistrates. Not real courts but that's another issue.

Kevin

Quote from: MW on February 07, 2017, 03:03:12 AM
Alright hitler, calm down

I've got another way around this bollocks for you. Put your logbook on a different name (if your name is Tom Jones, write Simon Jones for example. If you get pulled, that's your brother(they don't know)) As these stupid fines aren't emdorsable, you can go through every bus lane and park on any set of double yellow lines in the city. Middle finger to the establishment. I look forward to hearing your response.

12 parking "invoices" in the last 4 years. No contract with council = no payment. Good luck taking 'Simon' to the magistrates. Don't get me started on these magistrates. Not real courts but that's another issue.

Or indeed you could be a decent citizen.
You know, just laying out alternative ways to live one's life
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Dom

According to the screen in Dudley the next 74 was 38 minutes away at 9am this morning

Pete50492

Quote from: Dom on February 07, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
According to the screen in Dudley the next 74 was 38 minutes away at 9am this morning
Junction 1 of the M5 rammed at about this time owing to an RTC on the M6 & a resulting diesel spillage. Major tailbacks plus additional traffic trying to get off at J1. 74s struggling to get through the junction so such delays hardly surprising.

Rob H

6827, 6847 and 6845 were running together on X1 towards Birmingham seen at The Wheatsheaf around 09:40/09:45
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Dom

Quote from: Pete50492 on February 07, 2017, 10:38:36 AM
Junction 1 of the M5 rammed at about this time owing to an RTC on the M6 & a resulting diesel spillage. Major tailbacks plus additional traffic trying to get off at J1. 74s struggling to get through the junction so such delays hardly surprising.

No I just found out about that. Not surprising at alll, still running upto 2 hours down as well

karl724223

Delays around Dudley bus station again due to the amount of cars in a so called bus lane 

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on February 07, 2017, 02:38:15 PM
Delays around Dudley bus station again due to the amount of cars in a so called bus lane

2 244s in convoy :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk