News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sayeed

Quote from: Mike K on October 25, 2014, 09:09:30 AM
Sayeed - agreed, strange seeing a B5 come down Tennal Rd, assume that one must have come off a 24?
Yes
Век живи - век учись

the trainbasher

276 meant for 1829, 1859, 1929. This is what the live board says...

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Tony

Quote from: the trainbasher on October 29, 2014, 06:34:50 PM

Merry Hill been gridlocked all day

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on October 29, 2014, 06:40:10 PM
Quote from: the trainbasher on October 29, 2014, 06:34:50 PM

Merry Hill been gridlocked all day

It's only going to get worse round there now it's only a few weeks to Christmas

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

x68

In Droitwich Tuesday there was a FMR 147 144A and 144 running together towards Bromsgrove around 5 pm

the trainbasher

As per http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=3309 "Merry Hill Chaos" thread quite a few buses late running.

2096 on the X96 is about 10 down, with the one meant to be infront of it literally up its bumper 30 down!

domino.99

Looking at the NWM live travel map, it says there are 4 X96's within 12 mins of each other and 2 81's within 14 mins of each other. Merry HELL is getting worse by the minute.

the trainbasher

Quote from: NXDom on October 31, 2014, 06:15:27 PM
Looking at the NWM live travel map, it says there are 4 X96's within 12 mins of each other and 2 81's within 14 mins of each other. Merry HELL is getting worse by the minute.

And I'm live, right in the muddle of it!!

37351ml

Anyone know what happened with the wb5 earlier, waited over an hour at Scott arms for a wb bound 5 until one appeared around 16.08.

Matt.N0056

not NXWM but an houry service, S10, has just gone past over 40 minutes late! lucky its his last trip!

no doubt other services affected by the roadworks on Lode Lane

Tony

Quote from: Matt.N0056 on November 03, 2014, 07:01:36 PM
not NXWM but an houry service, S10, has just gone past over 40 minutes late! lucky its his last trip!

no doubt other services affected by the roadworks on Lode Lane

Just a bit

The 70; 71; 72; 73 & 957 are all running over 1 hour late!

YWDriver

Yep, ours weren't doing much better. Lost count of how many sixes I saw leaving at around the same time. It took me one hour to go from Solihull college going into Solihull to the college coming out of town.

Made me around 30 mins down on the 49 and I know at least a couple of them got adjusted.

Russ Smith

A 98's just gone through Rednal a good 30-32 late

John

The end of the Villa game on Sunday evening caused havock with the Lichfield Rd services and the 7. It obviously does at the end of every game, but this was the first time I had seen it

The 7 that was at Perry Common with my 65 should have been there 20 minutes before, and I was 15 late coming off the 65 that evening, as I got absolutely swamped with people heading to City. The traffic heading out of City at Salford Circus was chocka block also, so 65/67s were caught in that as well.

Kevin

Quote from: John on November 04, 2014, 01:00:05 PM
The end of the Villa game on Sunday evening caused havock with the Lichfield Rd services and the 7. It obviously does at the end of every game, but this was the first time I had seen it

The 7 that was at Perry Common with my 65 should have been there 20 minutes before, and I was 15 late coming off the 65 that evening, as I got absolutely swamped with people heading to City. The traffic heading out of City at Salford Circus was chocka block also, so 65/67s were caught in that as well.

Should see it when they have an evening kick off... The 7 is chaos
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk