News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 08, 2018, 03:08:33 PM
17**- Volvo Was running 20 minutes late this morning. Should have done The 8:56 from Halesowen to loop. Pretty sure this journey has more than sufficient time?

So you saw that the driver just parked up between Oldbury and Blackheath and deliberately made himself 20 late then?

Ah no he didn't actually. He left Walsall just two minutes late, was 24 late by Blackheath, but had used the extra time in the timetable to make 7 minutes back up and was 17 late arriving in Halesowen

Mike K

Quote from: Tony on May 08, 2018, 03:14:00 PM
So you saw that the driver just parked up between Oldbury and Blackheath and deliberately made himself 20 late then?

Ah no he didn't actually. He left Walsall just two minutes late, was 24 late by Blackheath, but had used the extra time in the timetable to make 7 minutes back up and was 17 late arriving in Halesowen

There was very heavy traffic around Birchley Island in Oldbury this morning as I was trying to join the M5, I'd be surprised if that wasn't delaying the 4s.

j789

Saw two 50a's to Wythall (both with passengers on) at the Maypole about 7pm this evening so must have been a delay somewhere as aren't the 50a every 30 mins?

Trident 4194

Diamond and nx 4H are running in convoys again 1846 and 1847 together

Trident 4194

4 9s In convoy. What a joke of a service

John

Quote from: Trident 4194 on May 17, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
4 9s In convoy. What a joke of a service

So you think all 4 would intentionally bunch up to pee people off. Obviously there has been a hold up on route, and AVL have not had the chance to adjust any yet. It takes time for them to adjust buses if there are lots running late all over the system

Westy

858 on the 301 around 520pm was running 11 mins late, according to the ticket machine.

(Nothing new on this corridor in the afternoon peaks.

In fact its a toss up whether the Bloxwich or the Dudley corridor is worse!)

The Fox 4846

My Walsall bound 997 was 18 late earlier leaving pheasey, I believe it was the 15:53 off Brum.
33 Asda Queslett via Perry Barr, Kingstanding, Pheasey
7 Sutton Coldfield via Witton, Perry Common, Boldmere

Trident 4194

Quote from: John on May 17, 2018, 11:12:27 AM
So you think all 4 would intentionally bunch up to pee people off. Obviously there has been a hold up on route, and AVL have not had the chance to adjust any yet. It takes time for them to adjust buses if there are lots running late all over the system

I some how find it incredible how much more reliable the x10 is considering it uses the same road! As I've been saying before this route needs to be split or at least have a few timetabled E journeys to bear wood to avoid the congestion in Brum.

MasterPlan

3 24s in convoy at Five Ways, Broad Street inbound.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

dingding

Saw 3 number 14's leaving the City in convoy at 1845 yesterday.

I was suprised to see that at that time of the evening they hadn't been regulated back on time or does that sort of thing not happen nowadays?

Dave

karl724223

All Hagley road services affected by a rtc  by akbars

Jack

Tony

Quote from: Jack on May 23, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
28's a joke this evening.

Only two of the 14 buses out there are outside the TC's guidelines of more than 4 late

Trident 4194

Quote from: karl724223 on May 23, 2018, 04:47:56 PM
All Hagley road services affected by a rtc  by akbars

Where's akbars?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk