News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

VERY Late running services

Started by Stu, November 14, 2013, 06:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Trident 4194 on December 23, 2016, 05:01:19 PM
10:39 from Halesowen to brum

Plus is there any point posting here especially this week of the year. Do they teach common sense on Seaseme Street?

ARBB

Quote from: karl724223 on December 23, 2016, 05:00:17 PM
again no time given or direction of travel given

It was the 10:10 departure, arrived at merry hill at 10:30 after running dead from garage. Driver was told to run it in service.

GeminiFan1991

Well F*ck me my bus is taking ages. I've been waiting for well over an hour. I know it's a Sunday but damn ! It was like this last year as well  ;D

Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Mike K

My Christmas dinner was running 49 minutes late today despite me putting it on on time.

BusFan94

Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

John

The 3.14pm 997 from NBC Beeches Road into Birmingham was running together with the 2.44pm bus. Passed them both at the Boars Head

karl724223

All services around messy hell were running very late today

Dom

Quote from: karl724223 on December 27, 2016, 08:32:52 PM
All services around messy hell were running very late today

Some stil are! The 81 is still running late, the 1910 didn't turn up til about 1935. Almost back on time now though. The X96 were completely screwed, the 1538 from dudley towards Wollaston left merry Hill towards the wrena at 1606, so well over an hour late. X10's didn't seem too bad though, one was 30 odd down with another on time behind it.

Kevin

First "extra" X51 this morning (06:30 off Scott Arms) failed to show
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Dom

Quote from: Kevin on December 28, 2016, 06:57:08 AM
First "extra" X51 this morning (06:30 off Scott Arms) failed to show

Neither did the 0558 81 from Roseville

John

Lichfield Road absolute madness tonight. Expressway out of City closed overnight and no access to the M6 from Salford Circus. Approach to Salford Circus down to one lane, and the traffic lights on the Island were not green for very long. About 10 seconds before changing back and then a long wait for the next cycle. Traffic queuing back past Aston Station almost to the island. Taking nearly 20 minutes a time to get through. Surely the traffic would flow better if the lights were turned off overnight as the traffic coming around Salford Circus was very light

I was running around half an hour late all night on the 67, the other one seemed to be running even later, I passed it at Spitfire Island leaving the Vale at 00.03, where I think that would have been the 11.00pm from Castle Vale. I don't know if he caught up time by the time he reached City or it missed it's last entire round trip. I was virtually following him as I picked no-one at all up heading to City, and finally left around 12.35am, should have been 12.02am

Strange thing is that I had the same duty last night, with the same traffic and I just about managed to keep to time. I can not remember the lights changing that quick last night

John

Quote from: John on January 27, 2017, 01:53:12 AM
Lichfield Road absolute madness tonight. Expressway out of City closed overnight and no access to the M6 from Salford Circus. Approach to Salford Circus down to one lane, and the traffic lights on the Island were not green for very long. About 10 seconds before changing back and then a long wait for the next cycle. Traffic queuing back past Aston Station almost to the island. Taking nearly 20 minutes a time to get through. Surely the traffic would flow better if the lights were turned off overnight as the traffic coming around Salford Circus was very light

I was running around half an hour late all night on the 67, the other one seemed to be running even later, I passed it at Spitfire Island leaving the Vale at 00.03, where I think that would have been the 11.00pm from Castle Vale. I don't know if he caught up time by the time he reached City or it missed it's last entire round trip. I was virtually following him as I picked no-one at all up heading to City, and finally left around 12.35am, should have been 12.02am

Strange thing is that I had the same duty last night, with the same traffic and I just about managed to keep to time. I can not remember the lights changing that quick last night

Even worse tonight, at one point I was 1 hour 20 minutes down. My first time through there took over 45 minutes to get from City to Salford Circus. The second was around 30 minutes. Was told to miss the 11.00pm off the Vale and 11.30pm off City and run the 12.02am from the Vale. Left on that trip around 12.15am

John

Sutton is in gridlock due to roadworks and 3 way lights by the Cinema. Traffic back to Boldmere on the Jockey Road, , up past the Horse & Jockey and down to the Town Centre the other way. The 77 before mine had just left NIS to Walsall 35 minutes late

37351ml

On Wednesday and Thursday I waited on The Bus Mall for the 19.24 x51 Walsall departure, shown on the timetable on the bus stop and also on the realtime display. However once it reached 19.24 the service disappeared from the display and was a "no show". Has anyone else had any problems with this particular departure. The next x51 is not until an hour later and if I had known it was not going to turn up I could have caught the 51 instead.

Tony

Quote from: 37351ml on February 03, 2017, 10:58:07 PM
On Wednesday and Thursday I waited on The Bus Mall for the 19.24 x51 Walsall departure, shown on the timetable on the bus stop and also on the realtime display. However once it reached 19.24 the service disappeared from the display and was a "no show". Has anyone else had any problems with this particular departure. The next x51 is not until an hour later and if I had known it was not going to turn up I could have caught the 51 instead.

It comes in as a 937A arriving at 19:16 leaving Bull Street at 19:30
ran on time both days.

The problem is TfWM advertising it at that stop which is still a 'To City' stop when the service actually starts at Bull Street6

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk