News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Next batch of Pulsars

Started by Tony, November 04, 2013, 08:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

covlad27

Ive heard that cannocks new pulsars are being moved to shropshire.  One left today

Bob

By cannocks new pulsars I presume you mean those that were just stored there then, and that the ones allocated to cannock havent arrived yet?

arrivadays

I don't want any more at Telford - 6 is bad enough, to be honest! Give them a few months and they'll be as shaky as the old ones :(
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

When cannocks enter service and if all the volvo's go itll be a really boring garage consisting of just pulsars, old commanders,  and darts. Also apparently the four cadets are supposed to be moving to telford to join the rest of the batch.  Itll be awful. Although they're welcome to the cadets though, the refurbed ones are an improvement but the legroom aint any better lol

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on January 08, 2014, 07:28:54 AM
When cannocks enter service and if all the volvo's go itll be a really boring garage consisting of just pulsars, old commanders,  and darts. Also apparently the four cadets are supposed to be moving to telford to join the rest of the batch.  Itll be awful. Although they're welcome to the cadets though, the refurbed ones are an improvement but the legroom aint any better lol

The 03-plate DAFs are actually really nice to ride on - nice seats, and they seem to drive really well :D I hope that the 03-plate Cadets are moving to Telford - be nice to see how bad they are ;)
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Bob

If bu03 hrk doesnt get a refurb before it moves wait til you see the interior! ! Its the absolute worst cannock have got and thats saying something lol. Filthy and absolutely theadbare. The cadets dont seem to break down as much and I agree about them being a nice ride but you gotfa admit other than the seats that face each other at back the legroom is zilch even some shortish women struggle to.get their legs behimd em lol

arrivadays

I struggle with the legroom, a little bit. But that is outweighed by how nice the seats are (because of their head rest) :)

Bob

I don't think they're proper dp seats tho, my faves are on the w ewu volvos...or the h-dvm dp ones telford had

arrivadays

H-DVM ones, I believe, are the ones that are now used on the N-reg Scanias :--)

Bob

Yea weirdly they ripped em out and put em in, makes for a comfy bus :) im gonna hate it when the volvos go :-/. A pulsar broke down at stafford rail stn on the 74 this afternoon,  lol sat there with an arriva van behind it :-p

tphi12000

3782 and 3791 noted in Cannock yard this morning. Tony
Tony

arrivadays

In preparation for the arrival of new Pulsars, Telford has de-branded the 61-plate Versas (at least, as far as I know, they've de-branded 2942) - so they are ready to be moved to Stafford.

Ken Taylor

have any of the new buses worked anywhere yet ??

John

Quote from: Ken Taylor on January 14, 2014, 08:04:22 PM
have any of the new buses worked anywhere yet ??

Just the Burton and Thurmaston ones for the 9/29 are in service to my knowledge

Ashley

3779 to 3784 will now enter service from Telford garage on Wednesday 21st on service 481

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk