News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Withdrawn Vehicles

Started by Ashley, November 01, 2013, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellspurs

I'm down south at the moment. I've not seen any of the ex-NX vehicles about but I have seen some ex-London vehicles toddling about in their red coats with bluestar decals on them. I've been in Southampton today, Shirley and Portswood mainly, with Shirley High Street being where I saw the ex-London vehicles.

The Real 4777

Quote from: Tony on July 08, 2024, 06:04:30 PMThe very first Gemini, 4475, has been withdrawn today due to gearbox failure.

That's a shame, these buses really made an impact on introduction, with such radically different styling to what we were used-to in the West Midlands. 

Still, it was great to see plenty of them in action on the streets of Sutton this evening.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on July 08, 2024, 06:04:30 PMThe very first Gemini, 4475, has been withdrawn today due to gearbox failure.
I thought Coventry gemenis got withdrawn too

Tony

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 08, 2024, 07:47:28 PMI thought Coventry gemenis got withdrawn too
What has Coventry got to do with the very first gemini being withdrawn? Coventry had 46xx

Jack

Quote from: Wba_lad on July 08, 2024, 07:47:28 PMI thought Coventry gemenis got withdrawn too
4475 was the first Gemini new to NX/TWM. So the very first one that they bought has died.

Wba_lad

Quote from: Tony on July 08, 2024, 07:49:24 PMWhat has Coventry got to do with the very first gemini being withdrawn? Coventry had 46xx
Ohhh, sorry I do apologise I read it wrong, I thought you ment the like the first gemeni type vehicle withdrawn, again I do apologise I misunderstood.

Tony

4466 being taken away by PVS this morning

danny

Are the 130 Wright electroliner's a solid order or is it just probable speculation at this time?? 
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

winston

Quote from: danny on July 09, 2024, 12:13:42 PMAre the 130 Wright electroliner's a solid order or is it just probable speculation at this time??
They're ordered & due to be delivered from December this year. 

danny

Quote from: winston on July 09, 2024, 01:12:49 PMThey're ordered & due to be delivered from December this year.
Arr that's perfect thank you for confirming @winston . will be interesting to see if they have the remodeled front or the one Diamond and and NXWM have in diesel form. 
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Ronnoc

Quote from: winston on July 09, 2024, 01:12:49 PMThey're ordered & due to be delivered from December this year.
Has there been any official press regarding this? Not denying by any means, but I'd have thought there would be something announced around this time.

winston

Quote from: Ronnoc on July 09, 2024, 01:43:11 PMHas there been any official press regarding this? Not denying by any means, but I'd have thought there would be something announced around this time.
Not that I've seen, only original press announcement ordering 300 x new DD EV's

WMB

any update on 4472 BJ03 EWC? hasn't been out since may 

Tony

Quote from: WMB on July 09, 2024, 04:34:20 PMany update on 4472 BJ03 EWC? hasn't been out since may
Still parked in BC

WMB

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk