News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

what garage will the new buses be at

Started by jack corbett, October 20, 2013, 02:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jack corbett

do any one know where new buses going to be at
- I'm banned off this forum.

Stu

I'm sure we've covered this elsewhere, but it is believed the next batch of new buses are for Perry Barr, for the Sutton Lines services.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

John

Hopefully they should start to be delivered within the next few weeks

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stu on October 20, 2013, 02:29:30 PM
I'm sure we've covered this elsewhere, but it is believed the next batch of new buses are for Perry Barr, for the Sutton Lines services.

Yes we have covered this many times. As said the new E400's are for PB for Sutton Lines

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Trident 4609 on October 20, 2013, 02:50:27 PM

Yes we have covered this many times. As said the new E400's are for PB for Sutton Lines

Has it officially been confirmed by NX yet?

nitromatt1

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on October 20, 2013, 03:28:32 PM
Quote from: Trident 4609 on October 20, 2013, 02:50:27 PM

Has it officially been confirmed by NX yet?

No it hasn't.

BN

winston

gc802002

Did NX OD not say it was the official plan (At the time of his post, obviously I appreciate he has left and things might have changed?)

winston

Quote from: gc802002 on October 20, 2013, 07:46:21 PM
Did NX OD not say it was the official plan (At the time of his post, obviously I appreciate he has left and things might have changed?)

NXOD did say that's where he'd like to see them go some months ago, but that it wasn't confirmed at the time and could still change.

NX don't seem to like announcing details of new vehicle orders in the trade press either, you can understand them not wanting any competition to know what routes they are planning to upgrade until close to their arrival. Stagecoach & First Group don't seem so shy in announcing a breakdown of their forthcoming vehicle orders and total investment to the London Stock Exchange

Trident 4609

Yes thats why i have it down as the E400's down as being for the Sutton Lines

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on October 20, 2013, 08:04:30 PM

Yes thats why i have it down as the E400's down as being for the Sutton Lines

No, he did not confirm anything. Many people on here think it is the most likely outcome though, I think everyone has just decided it's happening.

BN

Because it is happening. Which bit don't you understand

nitromatt1

Quote from: BN on October 20, 2013, 09:17:23 PM
Because it is happening. Which bit don't you understand

The bit where somebody from NX confirmed the plans?

uniquicity

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk