News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

NXWM hi Vis jackets

Started by James4368, October 01, 2013, 05:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

I've some people get hi Vis jackets with NXWM on the back on it do you sometimes get one if you go around a garage e.g BC
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Liverpool Street

With all due respect why would you need a hi-viz? Trying to scab free travel?

And if you're on a depot visit, you get given one - but not to keep.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Nathan4775

Ive got a NXWM - HI-VEST jacket  :)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

James4368

That's good Nathan and I've seen a few bus Enthusiats have them Liverpool street
Local Bus Routes

trident4370

I wouldn't mind one for my memorabilia collection but for now I am concentrating on bus blinds :P If you look on ebay nxbusfan sometimes they have some on there it's just a case of keeping your eyes peeled.

James4368

Can you send me a link  trident4370 please
Local Bus Routes

trident4370

tbh I can only find the bulkier high viz coats atm but as I say keep your eyes peeled, theres bound to be some high viz jackets come on sooner or later

Trident 4609

Quote from: nxwmbusfan1999 on October 01, 2013, 05:05:39 PM
I've some people get hi Vis jackets with NXWM on the back on it do you sometimes get one if you go around a garage e.g BC

They let me keep mine when i went to Park Lane in April.

Just ask if you are aloud to keep it :D

vinh1000

Quote from: Liverpool Street on October 01, 2013, 05:10:53 PM

Presume that generally if you have high viz on not necessarily mean u are nx employee (i imagine you must be in full NX uniform for that lol)
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Liverpool Street

Quote from: vinh1000 on October 02, 2013, 02:38:22 PM

Presume that generally if you have high viz on not necessarily mean u are nx employee (i imagine you must be in full NX uniform for that lol)

Hm..

Vinny,

If you're wearing a piece NX clothing you're not an NX employee? So if you had POLICE on the back of it, you're not an officer?HHow's your logic, Vin?
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
until it cought fire

nitromatt1

Quote from: Liverpool Street on October 02, 2013, 03:09:14 PM

Hm..

Vinny,

If you're wearing a piece NX clothing you're not an NX employee? So if you had POLICE on the back of it, you're not an officer?HHow's your logic, Vin?

Please tell me how a fully trained, professional NX driver is going to let a kid on without any questions, just because they're wearing a NX hi-viz

vinh1000

Quote from: nitromatt1 on October 02, 2013, 04:31:42 PM

Hm..

Vinny,

Please tell me how a fully trained, professional NX driver is going to let a kid on without any questions, just because they're wearing a NX hi-viz
I meant let say a adult who buy off eBay not kids! seen them like for say £3 on the fleebay
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

nitromatt1

Quote from: vinh1000 on October 02, 2013, 04:49:03 PM

Hm..

Vinny,

I meant let say a adult who buy off eBay not kids! seen them like for say £3 on the fleebay

Yes, but LS was suggesting a kid would try to get let on for free with a NX hi-viz

Liverpool Street

Quote from: nitromatt1 on October 02, 2013, 04:55:41 PM
Quote from: vinh1000 on October 02, 2013, 04:49:03 PM

Hm..

Vinny,

Yes, but LS was suggesting a kid would try to get let on for free with a NX hi-viz

Oh, I didn't realise we talking children. Sorry about that. Oh the kids I didn't care, its nice to see the kids into something not football or drugs.

I'm against adults doing it. We had a regular on a cotteridge in an WMT jacket - the bugger was going on like he was management! Turns out he was come crack head with paraphernalia. There were posters in the garage and stuff, he was a regular on YW routes as well.

That's why I'm against it. But if I were you, don't wear it on a bus anyway, as if a disgruntled passenger were to have issues, they WILL take it out on uou, little boy or otherwise.

Chances are drivers/revenue can spot if your a driver or just a nut. And I think inspectors will take your hi-viz off you if you're caught wearing it - I think.

Tell ya what, wear it when your behind a bush, then jump out from behind said bush when you spot a bus, pretend your an inspector like the old days!! Oh Blakey! I hate you Butler!
until it cought fire

Westy

Question is have you any drivers like Stan & Jack, chasing the female's?

LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk