News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Busboy105 on February 01, 2020, 03:00:15 PM
The 36 is being operated by E200s today. Is there something wrong with the Volvos or are the E200s it's new allocation?

Claribel's haven't got any Volvo's

Trident 4609

Quote from: Winston on February 01, 2020, 03:03:10 PM
Claribel's haven't got any Volvo's

Wright Pulsar bodied VDL SB200's to save a follow on question.

Quote from: Busboy105 on February 01, 2020, 03:00:15 PM
The 36 is being operated by E200s today. Is there something wrong with the Volvos or are the E200s it's new allocation?
1 E200 (NYU) and one pulsar on the 36 today.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Busboy105

Quote from: 2206 on February 03, 2020, 02:49:30 PM
1 E200 (NYU) and one pulsar on the 36 today.
It's been like that for the last couple of days. Is there something wrong with the other Pulsar?

Gareth

Claribels now accepting contactless payment cards. New ticket machines and card readers installed.

Busboy105

Quote from: Gareth on February 17, 2020, 02:30:43 PM
Claribels now accepting contactless payment cards. New ticket machines and card readers installed.
That's good to hear. A small operator making big steps.

Gareth

A big step from only 25 years ago when after the conductors went it was a Gibson ticket machine (or whatever type it was) taped to the grab handle next to the driver!

MW

Are these new machines funded or part funded by TfWM?

Same question for Johnson's, Kevs & LandFlight who have all got new machines in the past month or so as well.

metrocity

Quote from: MW on February 17, 2020, 05:37:43 PM
Are these new machines funded or part funded by TfWM?

Same question for Johnson's, Kevs & LandFlight who have all got new machines in the past month or so as well.
I don't believe they are

YJ57BOF was on the 94 today. Don't usually see this one on the 94.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Steveminor

Nice to change things around every now & again, also helps our advertisers get coverage in different areas now & again

ellspurs

I saw a 94 this afternoon on Auckland Drive.

It had some writing on the bottom half of the matrix display. I couldn't read what it said as the colours had been inverted and it made it very hard to read. Something about contactless I think?

Steveminor

"Contactless accepted"

Jack

Can anybody shed any light on any upcoming changes to the 424? People on Whitecrest have heard its going completely in June, but the drivers seem clueless and theres no notices on the stops?

Steveminor

Due to the ongoing pandemic there is no confirmation yet as to the future of this route. We shall obviously keep our passengers informed when we have finalized details regarding any of our services

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk