News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

YJ13HJE on the S16.

@Steveminor is this going to be the main bus allocated for S16?
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Steveminor

It could be any of the optares as the S16 is now allocated to optare operation monday to friday but any vehicle Saturdays

Claribels no longer sell the cheaper ticket 50p ticket for a child and £1 ticket for an adult with an NX pass, you now have to buy a normal single fare ticket.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Gareth

YJ54CEO was my chariot home from work on the 07.25 city departure on the 94. Been a long time since I sampled one of their Commanders. Is this the last one left?

Eric Shaw

A white Enviro 200 on the S16 today SN65***.

Kevin

Quote from: Steveminor on May 04, 2017, 08:06:01 PM
2206 is correct about fleetname size. Regarding livery, well unfortunately they arrived late to our depot with only a few days before entering service there wasn't enough time to send tgem to the paintshop.
Its unfortunate but it was beyond our control.

So this was 6 weeks ago, any plans to actually paint them anymore?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Eric Shaw

Eric Shaw

I travelled on YJ 13 HJE yesterday on the S16. Have some seats been removed to make a wheelchair space? I thought they had 48 seats and now it says 42 plus 2 standees.

Steveminor

If you look it has tracking on the floor in the wheelchair area & a flip over seating capacity sign which allows us to put seats in & take them out depending on what work the vehicle is being used on.

Eric Shaw

Thanks for the information Steve. It must make it a very useful vehicle to have.

Steveminor

Yes thats why we have the 3 optares.

Rob H

YJ57BOF was out on the 71A today first time I've witnessed a 57 reg pulsar on there
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Jordan

there was a bus at the radleys and it had 55 on the back of it.
it was heading to solihull at about 11.00
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Kevin

So Claribels still haven't got any fleet decal or livery for their E200s but that's fine because they've now plastered the side of one with an advert instead
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Tony

Quote from: Kevin on August 08, 2017, 08:07:31 AM
So Claribels still haven't got any fleet decal or livery for their E200s but that's fine because they've now plastered the side of one with an advert instead

At least two have adverts

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk