News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

Does anyone know off the top of their heads what the various offences are with those transport act sections? Or is it a google job?

Tony

Quote from: Gareth on May 01, 2015, 12:01:55 PM
Does anyone know off the top of their heads what the various offences are with those transport act sections? Or is it a google job?

Section 111 is unregistered or unreliable timetables

Steveminor

The other sections refer more to actions the tc can take i.e attach conditions to license revoke license etc.

Gareth

There was a Cadet on the 94 this afternoon. Been a long time since I saw one of those allocated.

monkeyjoe

What's a Cadet then sorry?

Trident 4609

Quote from: monkeyjoe on May 06, 2015, 10:04:28 PM
What's a Cadet then sorry?
Think Gareth may be referring to a Wright Commander bodied DAF/VDL SB200

http://wmbusphotos.com/Claribels/yj54cen.html

Gareth

Yes, sorry they are commanders on the SB200. Was getting confused with all the various different body names. Cadet is of course on the SB120

suavegarv

Anything to report on the outcome of the transport commissioner's public enquiry meeting?

the trainbasher

QuotePublic Inquiry (50669) held at The Public Inquiry Room, 38 George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1PL on 22 May 2015 at 10:30(Previous Publication:(2232)
)PD0000087          SI
CLARIBEL COACHES LTD
Director(s): N WATKISS, M WATKISS, A WATKISS, MARGARET WATKISS , DAVID WATKISS .
10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS , BIRMINGHAM B33 0JT

1. The Operator retains its repute and remains professionally competent.
2.  The TM  retains his repute and remains professionally competent.
3. The Operator, having without reasonable excuse operated a local service in contravention of section 6 Transport Act 1985, shall pay a penalty of £11,375 pursuant to section 155 Transport Act 2000.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

winston

PD0000087/31 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT
    Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Cheswick Green and Solihull Station given service number 894 effective from 27-Jul-2015.

PD0000087/32 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT
    Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Cheswick Green and Solihull Station given service number 822 effective from 27-Jul-2015.

PD0000087/33 - CLARIBEL COACHES LTD, 10 FORTNUM CLOSE, TILE CROSS, BIRMINGHAM, B33 0JT
    Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Cheswick Green and Solihull Station given service number 823 effective from 27-Jul-2015.

James4368

Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

the trainbasher

Tut tut tut naughty naughty not running to the registered route. If you can't do it right, it shouldn't be done at all

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

monkeyjoe

Steveminor

If they "didn't know" they should have been going to solihull station why was it on their destination blinds?

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on September 15, 2015, 02:24:30 PM
If they "didn't know" they should have been going to solihull station why was it on their destination blinds?

The TC admitted there may have been some confusion over that. The fine seems fair to me. Their drivers were doing their own thing running whenever they felt like.

The difference between Claribels and the other local operators caught out recently is Claribels were doing it with well maintained vehicles and once they were found out they took actions to remedy the situation. Perhaps if GRS & Travel Express had done what Claribels have done since October they might still be running buses

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk