News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Claribels

Started by monkeyjoe, May 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: Steveminor on November 18, 2013, 08:40:14 PM
Just looked at the twitter account & the photo of the cpc training is interesting as 5 of those people used to drive for the now defunct Acl travel & one of them left Acl to work for us at inonespin. So don't think it's his staff.

On another note I've just got off the phone to Matthew at claribels who has seen the Facebook site & is getting in touch with Facebook to get it closed down

Thanks Steve, I had already emailed him with the details and a link to the Facebook page, have not yet had a reply back off him. Was hoping for an official response before I start posting on that page!  ;D
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stu

Just to put an end to this saga, the offending page has now been removed from Facebook.  8)
My locals:

John

Have you seen this  :)

Rhys Hand ‏@RhysHand  13h 
Dylan4579, Liverpool Street and the rest of you muppets, yes I have noticed you and yes I'm looking to sew you all for slander! :)

Posted on Twitter 13 hours ago

nitromatt1

Quote from: John on November 20, 2013, 07:01:37 PM

Dylan4579, Liverpool Street and the rest of you muppets, yes I have noticed you and yes I'm looking to sew you all for slander! :)

I wonder who let him out of Bedlam?

Stu

lol  8) He should be lucky that Claribels don't 'sew' him for false misrepresentation.  ;D
My locals:

Steveminor

Tony

Quote from: Stu on November 20, 2013, 07:05:08 PM

lol  8) He should be lucky that Claribels don't 'sew' him for false misrepresentation.  ;D

And there was me thinking slander was for the spoken word!

the trainbasher

Libel and Slander - http://www.yourrights.org.uk/yourrights/right-of-free-expression/defamation/defamation-elements-of-a-claim.html

If the publication is in a permanent form (for example in a book, magazine or film), then the defamation is libel. It is slander if the publication is in a transient form (speech). Signs, gestures, photographs, pictures, statues, cartoons etc. can also give rise to a claim for defamation, but the most obvious types of defamatory statements are written or spokenwords.

IANAL

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

trident4370

Quote from: Rhys Hand's Facebook, 13 Hours Ago on November 20, 2013, 08:03:22 PM
Yes, Yes I've seen all your comments on your little forum.. and yes I'm gonna sew you for them too  #money

Nathan4775

Quote from: trident4370 on November 20, 2013, 08:12:12 PM
Quote from: Rhys Hand's Facebook, 13 Hours Ago on November 20, 2013, 08:03:22 PM
Yes, Yes I've seen all your comments on your little forum.. and yes I'm gonna sew you for them too #money

::) oh my  ::)
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

John

How will he 'sew' for money  ;D

nitromatt1

Quote from: John on November 20, 2013, 08:19:21 PM

Well he did say he was going to 'stitch' us up.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: nitromatt1 on November 20, 2013, 08:22:23 PM
Quote from: John on November 20, 2013, 08:19:21 PM

Well he did say he was going to 'stitch' us up.

Matt  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Steveminor

Is this guy for real or did the paramount comedy channel make him up

Liverpool Street

Oh well, in for a penny in for a pound!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk