News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Walsall Bus Station

Started by notepanel, August 16, 2013, 12:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notepanel

I've noticed lately there seems to be have been a large number of incidents occurring at or around Walsall bus station.

Within the last month there have been at least two sexual assaults on teenage girls (one waiting for a 301 just before midnight according to the police appeal) and another on a girl awaiting for a 302 during a Saturday afternoon.

There was also the serial sex attacker, who had been going around for the last few months around the Walsall area assaulting women on the buses, in addition to several other incidents going on.

The last few times I've been to the station I have noticed a significant number of police around and parked police vehicles in both Bradford Place & St Pauls.

Obviously the problems are known, hence the proposed introduction of toilet charges and now this classical music rubbish.

I'm just curious to know does anybody know have these problems always been going on but just rarely reported/made public by the police or has there been a recent crime spree in Walsall? 

Kevin

Because it's Walsall?

..... joking btw before anyone comes up with "oh my god stop tarring everyone with the same brush blah blah blah etc etc...", love the place, went to school there, but still think it's a hole
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Westy

Any idea what's happening tonight?

Found out via Facebook that the row nearest the shop & loo was blocked off due to a "police incident"!

Services were departing from the middle row instead.

winston

Quote from: Westy on November 11, 2013, 06:26:33 PM
Any idea what's happening tonight?

Found out via Facebook that the row nearest the shop & loo was blocked off due to a "police incident"!

Services were departing from the middle row instead.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/emergency-services/2013/11/11/woman-falls-from-roof-in-walsall/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk