News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Jack5513's flikr site

Started by Tony, August 11, 2013, 08:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Might I suggest that if the owner of the above site reads this he doesn't bother wasting any more days uploading photographs off the main site and putting them on his own flikr site the same day as I take the photographs or he is likely to get his flikr site closed for copyright breach

windy miller

I had never heard of this guy..but I opened his site and clicked on several photos which I  knew were tonys...(4877 was one of them).However, if I clicked on the 'bubble' icon it gave me the copyright holders name and a space to provide a comment if you wish.(presumably you would need to be registered with flikr?)  Personally,I think if someone wants to display another persons work he should at least make himself known to the owner(s) and establish their permission first? >:(
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

Quote from: windy miller on August 16, 2013, 04:09:31 AM
I had never heard of this guy..but I opened his site and clicked on several photos which I  knew were tonys...(4877 was one of them).However, if I clicked on the 'bubble' icon it gave me the copyright holders name and a space to provide a comment if you wish.(presumably you would need to be registered with flikr?)  Personally,I think if someone wants to display another persons work he should at least make himself known to the owner(s) and establish their permission first? >:(

Yes, they were not credited initially, but he did contact me and apologise, so I gave him the option of deleting them or putting that credit underneath

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk