News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus stops not in use on Fazeley and Lawley Middleway and bus pass vaildity

Started by :D, August 09, 2013, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

:D

I was walking around Eastside area just outside Birmingham city centre. I've noticed bus stops on Fazeley street and it's not in use. I know this road sees plenty of buses going to garage, however I'd like to know which bus route served this road.

I know Lawley Middleway is in use by bus 14, however I can recall bus shelter being there long before bus 14 being diverted to serve this road. Which bus route served this road?

I have NXWM's term plus travel card, and it ends in few weeks, but my 16-18 photocard is already out of date, can I continue to use the travel card even though it was valid when I purchased it months ago?

Lastly, I can recall seeing someone with NXWM's scholar pass, but I tried to searching information relating to it, I can't find anything. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks

Tony

Quote from: :D on August 09, 2013, 06:52:13 PM
I was walking around Eastside area just outside Birmingham city centre. I've noticed bus stops on Fazeley street and it's not in use. I know this road sees plenty of buses going to garage, however I'd like to know which bus route served this road.

I know Lawley Middleway is in use by bus 14, however I can recall bus shelter being there long before bus 14 being diverted to serve this road. Which bus route served this road?

I have NXWM's term plus travel card, and it ends in few weeks, but my 16-18 photocard is already out of date, can I continue to use the travel card even though it was valid when I purchased it months ago?

Lastly, I can recall seeing someone with NXWM's scholar pass, but I tried to searching information relating to it, I can't find anything. Does anyone know about this?

Thanks

Fazeley Street used to be the 97 route

Yes you can use your term plus until it's expiry. 16-18 cards are valid for the purchase of tickets until the date shown, as you purchased your term plus when the 16-18 was in date that makes it valid.

Scholars passes are only purchased and issued by education authorities members of the public cannot buy one

:D

Thanks for quick reply, what are the differences between scholar and term plus pass?

Tony

Quote from: :D on August 09, 2013, 07:09:08 PM
Thanks for quick reply, what are the differences between scholar and term plus pass?

Scholar tickets are only valid Monday to Friday for journeys to or from School/College

Gareth

I had no idea scholars passes still existed. I found mine recently during a house move. The photo was from when I was about 5 or 6 in the mid 80s, and was valid until 1995. I'm so glad I didn't have that photo when I was 15!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk