News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Lack of updates to main site

Started by Tony, July 29, 2013, 09:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Apologies for the lack of updates to the main site for the last week, I have been busy in most of my spare time preparing an important presantation

Trident 4609

Quote from: Tony on July 29, 2013, 09:36:55 PM
Apologies for the lack of updates to the main site for the last week, I have been busy in most of my spare time preparing an important presantation

Thats fine Tony ;) You still do a great job for the forum and without fail upload great photos.

Liverpool Street

Hi Tone, nothing to worry about fella.

Is NXWM updates still Monthly?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 29, 2013, 09:41:58 PM

Yes, one of the managers sends me a new fleetlists every months and I just check for changes from the last one. I hope to be back to normal on Thursday, but then there will be a five day gap next week while I am looking at Steam trains in the North of England amongst other things

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on July 29, 2013, 09:54:05 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 29, 2013, 09:41:58 PM

Yes, one of the managers sends me a new fleetlists every months and I just check for changes from the last one. I hope to be back to normal on Thursday, but then there will be a five day gap next week while I am looking at Steam trains in the North of England amongst other things

You've a mighty bank of interests. Fair play.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

arrivadays

[/quote]

How do you go about asking for Arriva to send a fleetlist every month? Tried before but I was never answered...
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Tony

Quote from: arrivadays on July 31, 2013, 04:45:04 PM

How do you go about asking for Arriva to send a fleetlist every month? Tried before but I was never answered...
[/quote]

My Arriva information comes from someone who works for a different subsiduary to Midlands but compiles national fleet information unofficially for the whole group. (I don't get the whole group). The other Tony who is a member of this group normally gets the same info and filters the news for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk