News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Lack of updates to main site

Started by Tony, July 29, 2013, 09:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Apologies for the lack of updates to the main site for the last week, I have been busy in most of my spare time preparing an important presantation

Trident 4609

Quote from: Tony on July 29, 2013, 09:36:55 PM
Apologies for the lack of updates to the main site for the last week, I have been busy in most of my spare time preparing an important presantation

Thats fine Tony ;) You still do a great job for the forum and without fail upload great photos.

Liverpool Street

Hi Tone, nothing to worry about fella.

Is NXWM updates still Monthly?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Tony

Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 29, 2013, 09:41:58 PM

Yes, one of the managers sends me a new fleetlists every months and I just check for changes from the last one. I hope to be back to normal on Thursday, but then there will be a five day gap next week while I am looking at Steam trains in the North of England amongst other things

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on July 29, 2013, 09:54:05 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on July 29, 2013, 09:41:58 PM

Yes, one of the managers sends me a new fleetlists every months and I just check for changes from the last one. I hope to be back to normal on Thursday, but then there will be a five day gap next week while I am looking at Steam trains in the North of England amongst other things

You've a mighty bank of interests. Fair play.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

arrivadays

[/quote]

How do you go about asking for Arriva to send a fleetlist every month? Tried before but I was never answered...
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

Tony

Quote from: arrivadays on July 31, 2013, 04:45:04 PM

How do you go about asking for Arriva to send a fleetlist every month? Tried before but I was never answered...
[/quote]

My Arriva information comes from someone who works for a different subsiduary to Midlands but compiles national fleet information unofficially for the whole group. (I don't get the whole group). The other Tony who is a member of this group normally gets the same info and filters the news for me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk