News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Facebook

Started by Bob, July 29, 2013, 09:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Someone had posted asking what was happening with the aldridge service after the 09.08 bus was towed away after conking out, and went on to say buses are breaking down a lot, arriva replied asking him to private message the details and someone commented 'dont bother! Ive complained numerous times about almost constant breakdowns and had no response not very good for a NEW GARAGE'  Nice to see Wednesfields on a par with Cannock lol.

Westy

Reading the posts, if you found out Arriva had won a tender, your heart would sink!

I know NX get a load of stick from time to time, but you would trust NX over Arriva.

(I'd prefer them back down my road, rather than Arriva!)

Bob

Sometimes arriva can be pretty good, the 74/75 services with branded buses from cannock are a pretty good service. Then they introduced a pointless 74a operated from stafford using shitty old buses that ruins the image... but yea id defo rather nx operated the walsall services, better buses far less breakdowns, and lower fares. The buses branded for the 1 are 11 years old now and look and sound shit. Apparently the seats on some sb120s have had to be retrimmed cos they were going in for mot and were so horrific theyd have failed...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk