News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Today is planned to be the last day of diesel double deck operation from Perry Barr garage

The Real 4777

Good grief. And with it the demise of the Omnicities. Well, at least we've got a virtuous and utterly standardised fleet in their place.

And thus dies my PB bus interest. R.I.P.

BBS

QuoteGood grief. And with it the demise of the Omnicities. Well, at least we've got a virtuous and utterly standardised fleet in their place.

At least PB gets the unique E334
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

winston

Quote from: Tony on Today at 11:39:06 AMToday is planned to be the last day of diesel double deck operation from Perry Barr garage
What's happening to 4777-4780 after today? 

Tony

Quote from: winston on Today at 05:08:59 PMWhat's happening to 4777-4780 after today?
They will be sold on

karl724223

Quote from: Tony on Today at 05:15:13 PMThey will be sold on
Is training bus scania going as well ?

Tony

Quote from: karl724223 on Today at 05:39:02 PMIs training bus scania going as well ?
It won't run again, the engine's kn*****d

RW

Quote from: The Real 4777 on Today at 02:39:02 PMGood grief. And with it the demise of the Omnicities. Well, at least we've got a virtuous and utterly standardised fleet in their place.

Sad that for PB it will be a case of seen one seen 'em all! Still we can spend time hunting down E334.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk