News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

Is there any possibility of one last open day at Perry Barr, before the garage closes/relocates?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Westy

Quote from: StourValley98 on October 06, 2018, 06:45:38 PM
Is there any possibility of one last open day at Perry Barr, before the garage closes/relocates?

Seconded.

GeminiFan1991

On the 11C at Swan Island and rather interestingly, I just seen a 7 branded E400 seemingly headed towards AG.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Jack

4852's front display isn't functional on the 33 today.

MasterPlan

What's happened to the 16? It seems that it's less frequent in the mornings now. Have some journeys been withdrawn?
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

Tony

Quote from: MasterPlan on October 15, 2018, 07:14:31 AM
What's happened to the 16? It seems that it's less frequent in the mornings now. Have some journeys been withdrawn?

No

Gareth

Judging by its rear display, 4691 is on the 65 today, but in service with no working front destination display. Arrived and left the city centre blank, apart from one solitary LED light on.

Trident 4194

Trident 4194

Number of Gemini's on x3/x4/x5

Also caught the 71 route from chelmsley wood to Sutton Coldfield. Nice route that for a fast omnilink. 7027 was my bus on it and it was very good indeed. Puts to shame most of WAs omnilinks

I love Walsall buses

I though I might put it here but do PB still operate the 71W as they operate the 71

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on November 12, 2018, 07:08:29 PM
I though I might put it here but do PB still operate the 71W as they operate the 71
I've never seen it recently, personally. AG used to operate it and the few times I saw it, they were E200 MMC.
The 71W went all the way to JLR in Solihull, it was withdrawn when the 71 was cut (The 71 no longer goes to Solihull), as far as I know.
When you search "71W" into the NX website, nothing shows up.
AG do have a few 72 trips that start from the JLR stop outside the main gates rather than than the Lode Lane stop, usually a Gemini.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

I love Walsall buses

Quote from: 2206 on November 12, 2018, 07:11:29 PM
I've never seen it recently, personally. AG used to operate it and the few times I saw it, they were E200 MMC.
The 71W went all the way to JLR in Solihull, it was withdrawn when the 71 was cut (The 71 no longer goes to Solihull), as far as I know.
When you search "71W" into the NX website, nothing shows up.
AG do have a few 72 trips that start from the JLR stop outside the main gates rather than than the Lode Lane stop, usually a Gemini.
The only reason I ask is this website still says it and this website always keeps up to date
https://bustimes.org/operators/national-express-west-midlands

Steveminor

It's on nwm website as well although I've personally never seen it & I'm in chelmsley a lot.

I love Walsall buses

I saw a post on Facebook about 764 was displaying cap Gemini on it

(My mom showed this to me)

Tony

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on November 14, 2018, 10:21:11 PM
I saw a post on Facebook about 764 was displaying cap Gemini on it

(My mom showed this to me)

That would be a photo of it working the Cap Gemini service then

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk