News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on May 09, 2016, 02:10:36 PM
Would be better for the bus to show unload only. At least that way the passengers don't think the driver is just being ignorant & missing them on purpose.

You don't know he wasn't, it was only seen from the back

Dom

Quote from: Tony on May 09, 2016, 03:14:50 PM
You don't know he wasn't, it was only seen from the back

Rear destinations do show unload only.

Tony

Quote from: Dom on May 09, 2016, 03:43:05 PM
Rear destinations do show unload only.

I know. That's why I said you don't know it wasn't showing set down only

MW

When I was told to unload only, I was told to put Not In Service up. I'm sure there's no unload only or similar destinations at AG.

monkeyjoe

Wow I've seen a couple of the newer vehicles on the 94 this weekend. Is this a sign of a bit more focus on the route or are the gems being repainted.

Steveminor

There was a large number of gemini break down throughout Friday,  so this could explain it.

monkeyjoe

Quote from: Steveminor on May 09, 2016, 10:31:48 PM
There was a large number of gemini break down throughout Friday,  so this could explain it.

Didn't think so, still bottom the central management radar then!!!!!

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on May 09, 2016, 10:31:48 PM

There wasn't. 4856 came out on an afternoon peak/late night board, but all the allocated Geminis finished their boards off

Steveminor

You obviously didn't see what I saw then.  At one point it looked like a war zone with 4 buses off over heated at the same time. The poor chap in city looked helpless when all those drivers were asking where their buses were.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on May 09, 2016, 11:00:47 PM
You obviously didn't see what I saw then.  At one point it looked like a war zone with 4 buses off over heated at the same time. The poor chap in city looked helpless when all those drivers were asking where their buses were.

Amazing how you could see buses broken down along the route and see the controller at the same time. Your '4 at one time' is amazing considering only 3 departures from City were missed all day.

I hear you have been telling Claribels drivers you are 'declaring war on National Express'

The Real 4778

Quote from: Steveminor on May 09, 2016, 11:00:47 PM
At one point it looked like a war zone with 4 buses off over heated at the same time.

A 'war zone' ???  LOL

Sense of perspective check needed I think.
Don't you start.

T840MAK

Would've thought that you'd know that if its overheated it doesn't have to go back to garage all the time...cool it down and shove it back into service ;)
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

Steveminor

No need for a bus war in this day & age. Those are a thing of the past or at least they should be. Nowadays it should all be focused on providing a quality product as the car is the enemy of the bus now.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on May 10, 2016, 01:51:57 PM
No need for a bus war in this day & age. Those are a thing of the past or at least they should be. Nowadays it should all be focused on providing a quality product as the car is the enemy of the bus now.

Not what Claribels drivers are saying your telling them!

Steveminor

You should know better than anyone Tony what drivers say & what is actually the truth are never quite the same.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk