News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Dom on April 28, 2016, 04:26:51 PM
Surely if it confirms the rumours then it is true?

I meant that I was told they were going to put an E200 on the 38.

CL

4479 is on the 101 today. Currently on this bus going into city. :)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Quote from: clayderman on April 29, 2016, 07:29:38 AM
4479 is on the 101 today. Currently on this bus going into city. :)

With 4799 on Sutton Lines, and 2 493*s on 907s

Michael Bevan

Quote from: John on April 29, 2016, 08:01:17 AM
With 4799 on Sutton Lines, and 2 493*s on 907s

And 4932 on 7/07. What's going on at PB today?

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

monkeyjoe

IS there any insider stuff happening at PB apart from what bus is on on which route? I'm  being serious, because we used to get a lot of it, not just PB btw.

Dom

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 30, 2016, 05:06:53 PM
IS there any insider stuff happening at PB apart from what bus is on on which route? I'm  being serious, because we used to get a lot of it, not just PB btw.

What do you mean?

monkeyjoe

I mean in these garage threads we used to get interesting NXWM insight into what is going on, nowadays it just seems to be bus spotting which I know has always been part of the forum group, but i my humble view that's all it is these days and it's a bit, how can i put it one dimensional. I don't know if anyone else shares my view, but just putting it out there and not meaning to cause any issues btw.

Dom

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 30, 2016, 05:17:32 PM
I mean in these garage threads we used to get interesting NXWM insight into what is going on, nowadays it just seems to be bus spotting which I know has always been part of the forum group, but i my humble view that's all it is these days and it's a bit, how can i put it one dimensional. I don't know if anyone else shares my view, but just putting it out there and not meaning to cause any issues btw.

I agree with you to be honest. I'd say flat.

monkeyjoe

Glad it's not just me, open to a bit of healthy debate if people disagree.

Kevin

It's a thread about the garage. Beyond repaints and a couple of slightly noteworthy buses on particular routes, nothing really happens these days as it is
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

GeminiFan1991

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 30, 2016, 05:31:12 PM
Glad it's not just me, open to a bit of healthy debate if people disagree.

Your bang on but then again bar your normal daily operations, I don't see much else happening in a garage.

Does anyone have any trivia regarding PB, I know it used to be larger but a portion of its land has been sold off.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

danny

Didn't it used to have a small series of roads around the back that were used exclusively for training??
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

old50niner

Yes, prospective trainees had their initial assessment there. This was to see if they were suitable for training in the old WMPTE days.

Stu

Quote from: monkeyjoe on April 30, 2016, 05:17:32 PM

I agree too, I was always taught "if you've nothing interesting to say, then say nothing". Not wanting to single out any individuals, but I feel there are those here that just post stuff for the sake of doing so.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk