News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Perry Barr Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 09:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB93

Got a good look at it in Priory Square, looks very smart just like the other Scanias

Justin Tyme

Managed a ride on 4697 today - a good job has been done inside as well as out.

CL

4780 on the 16 today. Eager to catch the bus, I missed one on purpose... Also, 4697 looks smart, although I think had they left the dark light surrounds on the front of the bus, it would've looked 'prestige'. :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

John

Our Enviro200s will start in service next Monday, with type training on Wednesday and Thursday for the 654 drivers. I haven't seem them yet, so might be delivered today

Kevin

Quote from: John on July 15, 2014, 08:59:48 AM
Our Enviro200s will start in service next Monday, with type training on Wednesday and Thursday for the 654 drivers. I haven't seem them yet, so might be delivered today

Awesome, I'll try and catch a 654 to/from work one day next week then
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

notepanel

Quote from: Kevin on July 15, 2014, 11:26:53 AM
Quote from: John on July 15, 2014, 08:59:48 AM

Awesome, I'll try and catch a 654 to/from work one day next week then

I went to catch my last Solo yesterday and had a right palaver doing so! I arrived at Perry Barr about six minutes before the scheduled departure to Hamstead intending to pop to the loo before it went. Just as I was entering One Stop a bus arrived showing '654 Hamstead Village' on the digital blind and stopped at the 51 stop.

I came out at 1130, to see the bus had left. I was not very happy as I believed it had departed early. I then see another bus come in with blank blinds which used the middle stand, but believing my bus had already gone I incorrectly assumed this was the Aston bus.

So I wait half an hour and then board the next 654 (again with blank blinds) from the 51 stop (which I should add, although showing 654 on the flag pole does not contain a 654 timetable inside the shelter) only to end up heading towards Aston!

At least I still travelled on a Solo for the last time!

Gareth

I too went on a Solo for possibly the last time last week. This I think is my only 2nd ever journey on a TWM example. The last time being when they were new on the 636.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Gareth on July 15, 2014, 03:07:38 PM
I too went on a Solo for possibly the last time last week. This I think is my only 2nd ever journey on a TWM example. The last time being when they were new on the 636.

Might try and get one if they are still in traffic on Saturday. Haven't caught an NX example since they were withdrawn at WN

John

Quote from: Nathan on July 15, 2014, 09:56:36 PM
Quote from: Gareth on July 15, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

Moght try and get one if they are still in traffic on Saturday. Haven't caught an NX example since they were withdrawn at WN

They will be still in service on Saturday. Notice in garage says they are not out till Monday.  I have not seen them yet, so unless they are hiding in the rear yard, they are not here yet

I'm glad I had a drive of one in service before they disappear

John

No Enviro200s here yet, but 809 is in for type training

Westy

Any idea why a Line 33 Enviro was on the Black Country Spine Road around 215 today?

John

There was at least one Solo still out today, think it was 319. Also, 761 is in garage parked on the pits this evening

John

Quote from: John on July 21, 2014, 07:10:34 PM
There was at least one Solo still out today, think it was 319. Also, 761 is in garage parked on the pits this evening

We now have 2 in garage, still not out in service yet

Kevin

286, 303 and 319 all still out on the 654 atm
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

uniquicity

4847 visited WB this morning with an engineer driving. Presumed MOT.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk