News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Coventry Garage

Started by 6013, July 22, 2013, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoNi

All withdrawn  Mercs parked outside the garage have gone.

JoNi

Notices have posted in shelter of stop outside museum of Transport stating routes 16/A to Hospital and 21 to Wood End are departing from 13 stop in front.

Ben

Had a Gemini on the 23 earlier, which was late going towards the city centre.  Not sure they are entirely suited to the route due to the Winsford Avenue Hill, does anybody know if this is causing a problem? -I only ask since I've always been under the perception that Gemini's are more sluggish than Tridents.

Also, I didn't manage to get a photo but a driver on the 18A had the blind set as "A18" I'm sure this one wouldn't cause any confusion, unlike the "18A Tile Hill South Via Hearsall Common" that I see from time to time- which grinds my gears on grounds of ambiguity.

t.w.moore

1548 looking good  and still in service today through Earlsdon, I was certain we would lose this bus by September 1st.

crepello

I  understand from the traffic office that 1591 had a minor bump on Friday - has anyone seen it back out yet or is it curtains!

Ashley

1553 is apparently withdrawn

JoNi

1591 repaired and out pottering about on 1.

crepello

Thank you for the update on 1591.

JoNi

1558 is parked in garage front yard with no tax discs so appears to have run it's last!

James4368

Quote from: JoNi on September 04, 2014, 02:30:30 PM
1558 is parked in garage front yard with no tax discs so appears to have run it's last!
its been withdrawn mate
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

JoNi

6021 has gained an orange dot matrix front destination display.

Sh4318

Quote from: JoNi on September 09, 2014, 01:15:03 PM
6021 has gained an orange dot matrix front destination display.

Orange LED?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

JoNi

Yep, showing my age because I have to think twice before calling it a destination blind!

Cheese

4993 has just been replaced by 4223 on the 13. Driver was having issues with the doors or platform of 4993 it seemed.

JoNi

The new timetable for the 11/12 has been posted on the NXC website with service cut back to Leamington town centre. Clock face daytime departures and timings in peak short workings basically unchanged.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk