News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Double doors on buses

Started by Dylan4579, July 14, 2013, 04:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double doors

On all buses
On all decker routes and busy singles
On Decker routes only
On speacial Decker routes
None

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: clayderman on August 05, 2013, 10:22:18 PM
Judge for yourself. ::) (I have a hobby...  :-[)

I'm impressed, very good. I think this is the closest we'll get to a dual door Enviro400 at NXWM.
Only thing that could be improved is the size and positioning of the logo. Was it just a random fleetnumber?

CL

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on August 05, 2013, 10:29:41 PM
Quote from: clayderman on August 05, 2013, 10:22:18 PM
Judge for yourself. ::) (I have a hobby...  :-[)

I'm impressed, very good. I think this is the closest we'll get to a dual door Enviro400 at NXWM.
Only thing that could be improved is the size and positioning of the logo. Was it just a random fleetnumber?

Good Guess... I mean, they don't have THAT fleet number do they. lol  ;) BTW, the logo on the most visible side was probably a flaw, due to the door in the way. Nevertheless, a  excellent take if i say so myself 8)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

JB93

Quote from: The Rat on July 19, 2013, 08:56:02 AM
Quote from: 4006 on July 19, 2013, 02:53:49 AM
Quote from: The Retiring Rat on July 18, 2013, 09:49:44 PM
Oh my!! Those buses! I wish Birmingham people were high quality. But no
All you get is rubber lips sucking chicken bones clean and chucked on the floor. Gob on the floor. Burn up a rizzla. And damn tracksuits. Seriously, these people give nothing to society, so just end there pathetic lives as they don't deserve life. They pass the time by insulting others, more higher in stature within the community. This country is sickening. When I was a nipper we used to teach these wasters a lesson, but automatically the police is on the Tracksuits side. Makes me sick to the back teeth.
It's like the fat bloke rubbing his belly smiling saying 'it's all paid for'
These low life idle benefit sucking scumbags say 'it's all paid for.... by somebody else'

Finally, someone on my wavelength!

And regarding dual doors, it won't work. NX is about reducing accidents, , and sticking extra doors on it will just increase risk. It works in London as its London.

You do realise not everyone in Birmingham that's not well off is like that. I come from a working class family with not much money and I'm not hanging about in the streets smoking weed and terrorising people. I've gone to uni and I work. Most of my friends from school have gone on to go to university. And I grew up in Stechford, Chelmsley Wood and Tile Cross. You shouldn't stereotype a group of people and brand everyone in Birmingham "scummy" and "low-lifes" as that's not the case at all. I happen to be very proud that I'm a brummie.

danny

Second what jb93 is saying totally
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Nathan4775

Quote from: JB93 on August 07, 2013, 07:52:19 PM
Quote from: The Rat on July 19, 2013, 08:56:02 AM
Quote from: 4006 on July 19, 2013, 02:53:49 AM
Quote from: The Retiring Rat on July 18, 2013, 09:49:44 PM
Oh my!! Those buses! I wish Birmingham people were high quality. But no
All you get is rubber lips sucking chicken bones clean and chucked on the floor. Gob on the floor. Burn up a rizzla. And damn tracksuits. Seriously, these people give nothing to society, so just end there pathetic lives as they don't deserve life. They pass the time by insulting others, more higher in stature within the community. This country is sickening. When I was a nipper we used to teach these wasters a lesson, but automatically the police is on the Tracksuits side. Makes me sick to the back teeth.
It's like the fat bloke rubbing his belly smiling saying 'it's all paid for'
These low life idle benefit sucking scumbags say 'it's all paid for.... by somebody else'

Finally, someone on my wavelength!

And regarding dual doors, it won't work. NX is about reducing accidents, , and sticking extra doors on it will just increase risk. It works in London as its London.

You do realise not everyone in Birmingham that's not well off is like that. I come from a working class family with not much money and I'm not hanging about in the streets smoking weed and terrorising people. I've gone to uni and I work. Most of my friends from school have gone on to go to university. And I grew up in Stechford, Chelmsley Wood and Tile Cross. You shouldn't stereotype a group of people and brand everyone in Birmingham "scummy" and "low-lifes" as that's not the case at all. I happen to be very proud that I'm a brummie.

Its a small minority of people in birmingham that are 'scum', but that small miniority give other people bad names, i.e. a small minority of black people can/do act in a in-human way, but that has an impact on every other black person in a way ?.

Now saying that in my head sounded easier to understand than typing it
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Sh4318

Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

Trident 4609

Quote from: Sh4166 on August 07, 2013, 10:22:50 PM
Quote from: danny on August 07, 2013, 08:56:42 PM
Second what jb93 is saying totally

Third

I don't live in Brum but i totally agree with what JB93 said. But the same as what JB93 applies to anywhere such as Wolverhampton/Birmingham/Walsall/Dudley etc

The Real 4778

It took 19 days for Rat's comments to get a response!  I didn't read in his post that he was tarring everyone with the same brush. 

He was pretty specific in singling out tracksuit-wearers, and fast-food litterers, so I don't imagine any of you lads fall into his Jeremy Kyle chav persona stereotype.

I'm a proud local too, but I can recognise the type he's referring-to, and there's no shortage of 'em.
Don't you start.

danny

Innit blad, but it is frustrating, I mean, I'm a laddy lad kindof guy, I go out have a laugh, get drunk on the ocasional night out, to some people looking from outside in, they would probably think Ohh they do nothing, but as stated above, I work, I go to uni and want to better myself and my career prospects, I come from a long line of the working class. But sometimes, i will nip out in my joggers, have a fag waiting for the bus, but I wouldn't smok on the bus, gob in any circu
Or be rude to anyone I don't know, their is all this talk about broken britain, the youth of today and how respect is gone, how can a young person be sucessful in life if they have already been type cast, and why do people young and old sit their and complain about the wrong doings of the youth of today and never celebrate the possitive inpact that most young people have on socioty. It seems we get a raw deal in an unforgiving world

And my responce is an example. I am fully aware that older people wear trakkies and are pigs when they are out, but also that this is a small minority

And to stay with topic, by the borisbus!
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk