News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Solihull Town Centre

Started by Matt.N0056, July 10, 2013, 02:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt.N0056

Poplar road has been closed due to collapsed road. Most/ all services terminating at rail station.

Sh4318

I think the disruption is decreasing as the 14:46 from Dorridge to Worcester Shrub Hill as successfully departed
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

the trainbasher

I think he's talking about the buses

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Matt.N0056

Yes, I am on about the buses. The repair to the road will apparently take 4 -7 days. Nx are operating a shuttle between the town centre and station.

Stu

http://networkwestmidlands.com/ServiceAlterations/alterations.aspx

Yes, a sewer has collapsed and Poplar Road is closed. Buses are not serving Solihull town centre. NXWM are providing a shuttle service from the station, but its only a short walk from there any way, and the weather is fine.  8)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Steveminor

I know it's only a short walk but you should have heard how many complaints there were.

Stu

I imagine there would have been far more complaints if it was pissing down with rain!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk