News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Fleet changes

Started by Tony, July 02, 2013, 09:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

June fleet changes are now on the front page of the main site, note two of the ex NX contract Levantes moving to Heathrow and two B7RLE/Centros moving from Wessex to Long Acre

winston

Quote from: Tony on July 02, 2013, 09:43:01 AM
two B7RLE/Centros moving from Wessex to Long Acre

Tony,

Any idea if the 3 x B7RLE/Wright are still intended to be transferred up from Wessex to Diamond @ Tividale? Or are the above instead of?

PM

Why are long acre getting centros-what routes could they possibly be needed on?? Unless they are being painted at long acre and then going elsewhere. Putting them on the 16/50 would be a waste and the signature network is covered so where are they headed for? Anyone any ideas as I certainly dont!!

vinh1000

Quote from: Peter123 on July 02, 2013, 04:55:22 PM
Why are long acre getting centros-what routes could they possibly be needed on?? Unless they are being painted at long acre and then going elsewhere. Putting them on the 16/50 would be a waste and the signature network is covered so where are they headed for? Anyone any ideas as I certainly dont!!
Redditch Services??
Vinny - frequent bus traveller :-)

HELEN - http://mb-web.co.uk/heleninstaller_3.3.msi
Manual:
Mobitec: http://mb-web.co.uk/MIE.zip

Ash

The 2 centro's may allow the 57 reg solo and enviro200 they have on loan from Tividale to return.

PM

Quote from: Ash on July 02, 2013, 05:36:10 PM
The 2 centro's may allow the 57 reg solo and enviro200 they have on loan from Tividale to return.

Better to send the centros to tividale tho lol

And redditch isnt a bad call tho surely it would make more sense to send wright eclipses there to standardise their fleet.

Ash

Quote from: Peter123 on July 02, 2013, 06:18:05 PM

And redditch isnt a bad call tho surely it would make more sense to send wright eclipses there to standardise their fleet.

If they did send the wright eclipses only two would be sent so you would still be in the same situation having some eclipses at Tividale along with these two centro's. They may be for the X30 in Coventry at it used to use the hyrbids and before these it was mcv evolutions but originally used centro's.

PM

Quote from: Ash on July 02, 2013, 08:53:51 PM
Quote from: Peter123 on July 02, 2013, 06:18:05 PM

If they did send the wright eclipses only two would be sent so you would still be in the same situation having some eclipses at Tividale along with these two centro's. They may be for the X30 in Coventry at it used to use the hyrbids and before these it was mcv evolutions but originally used centro's.

That would be a real shame to waste them on the X30-cant see why they bother operating this-a lot of dead mileage from the depot-is it a supported route or something cos its always empty when i see it

Ash

Yeah i think Ansty Park pays the subsidiary for the service to run and agree most of the time it is empty from when I have seen it at the Coventry rail station part of the service. Not sure what the loadings are like on the 50 but guess this is where the two buses will end up and appearing on the 16 from time to time but then the enviro 200 was originally allocated to Long Acre but was initially used at Tividale even though it seems to be on loan to Long Acre at the moment.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ash

226 is at Tividale and the centro's are for Long Acre also the 226 has it's own 4 branded swift dart/mpd's.

bususer12

Quote from: Ash on July 02, 2013, 09:33:04 PM
226 is at Tividale and the centro's are for Long Acre also the 226 has it's own 4 branded swift dart/mpd's.

They're all falling to pieces, Y211 was struggling to get up any hill of any sort, and late as a result, and then a 02 plate yesterday had a driver playing the drums on the dash to stop some beeping. Plus with Merry Hill better bus, they'll be off soon hopefully

Ash

Yeah day and night on the 226 must take its toll on those darts.

the trainbasher

Quote from: Ash on July 02, 2013, 10:47:58 PM
Yeah day and night on the 226 must take its toll on those darts.

They all failed in the same few days... 2 weeks into the daytime service

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Ash

At Tividale apart from the centro's and b7rle's any other buses cadets/mpd's etc are not that reliable and can all break down at any time, the worse buses for this are the 03 solo's and cadets in my experience.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk