News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: WMT3000 on June 27, 2016, 09:56:26 PM
I agree that passengers shouldn't make a mess, and I frequently travel on buses where rubbish/food has been recently dropped. I can put up with that. The only thing I was objecting to was the fact that it was monday morning, the sick down the seatbacks was probably from saturday night and there were so many crumbs on every single upstairs seat that unless the cookie monster frequents the 97 nowadays, it hadn't been cleaned for days!

Damm those Belvita Breakfast biscuits have alot to answer for lol.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Ashley 60171 on June 27, 2016, 10:40:15 PM

L M A O!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Lukeee

Lmao

Ashley 60171

The cookie monster was sat downstairs lol.

Anyway that's all my biscuity wisdom for one night. Still no buses...

CL

5517's nearside branding seems to have been shortened significantly, so that they've (essentially) cropped out the hybrid bus graphic. On the other hand, I'm a little glad. The graphic of an E400H on the B5 was a bit OCD alarming. :P

https://flic.kr/p/JawcVy

To be fair, it's all a bit of a mess, imo.. I hope they get uniform crimson treatment soon. Randomly sized, non-uniform branding is leaving me to think that the BC Hybrid fleet is starting to grow their own identities like how the *former* Trident E400s at PN did. ::)
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

WMT3000

Perhaps you don't mind sitting in filth. I do. Incidentally, my MP didn't find it quite so funny. Nor did my employer (who subsidises NXWM, not for much longer I might add). It's been photographed and reported to HSE due to the sick down the seats and the total inefficiency and downright incompetence of NX staff allowing a bus into service which was clearly a health hazard.

danny

So, because you've had a bad day. And picked the one bus over 1000s in the fleet that's been through the wars, you've gone to an MP, reported the company and potentially got members of staff into trouble... It would of happened on the road, what do you want doing, bus is pulled from service, your late, then you'd still be moaning. How is that incompetent staffing... Move to another seat... You seem to have gone to great lengths to discredit staff. I hope you never make a mistake in your employment, it doesn't take much for a company to let someone go these days and works hard to come buy, think of that when your mouthing off about "incompetence of staff" and the effect It might have for other people....

In short stop complaining.   Rant done
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

John

BK63 YWP

Does the current 24 hour services use their daytime allocations through the night?
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Trident 4609

Quote from: Chris on June 28, 2016, 01:20:30 PM
Does the current 24 hour services use their daytime allocations through the night?

63 is booked an E400 (that's why you usually see atleast 1 on BR). The 97 is usual allocation.

Mike K

Quote from: clayderman on June 28, 2016, 08:02:43 AM
5517's nearside branding seems to have been shortened significantly, so that they've (essentially) cropped out the hybrid bus graphic. On the other hand, I'm a little glad. The graphic of an E400H on the B5 was a bit OCD alarming. :P

https://flic.kr/p/JawcVy

To be fair, it's all a bit of a mess, imo.. I hope they get uniform crimson treatment soon. Randomly sized, non-uniform branding is leaving me to think that the BC Hybrid fleet is starting to grow their own identities like how the *former* Trident E400s at PN did. ::)

That looks like it's had the offside branding applied to the nearside in error. The others have the longer Harborne branding with the picture of the bus on the nearside.

CL

Quote from: Mike K on June 28, 2016, 06:13:41 PM
That looks like it's had the offside branding applied to the nearside in error. The others have the longer Harborne branding with the picture of the bus on the nearside.
That would explain a lot. :P Although, I feel as if my point still stands. I mean, 5510 has been missing parts of its front red branding near the bumper for ages; I hope these would go into paint soon. 5505's white advert frame looks cheap and tacky, and seeing as it's currently the only B5 with frames, its quite divergent from the rest of the fleet..
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

GeminiFan1991

What's BC's current allocation ?
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

markcf83

Quote from: GeminiFan1991 on June 30, 2016, 04:03:08 PM
What's BC's current allocation ?

Give or take a few about 215. Others can chip in and correct me if I'm wrong....
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

John

4443 is now price branded and named

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk