News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4631 was on the 70/73 today.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

5505 has advert frames. (Gods of Egypt) @John
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Dom

Quote from: clayderman on June 04, 2016, 03:15:47 PM
5505 has advert frames. (Gods of Egypt) @John

Mind reader @John

Any chance you can tell me tonights lotto numbers ;)

John

Quote from: Dom on June 04, 2016, 03:19:57 PM
Mind reader @John

Any chance you can tell me tonights lotto numbers ;)

Oh I wish  :D

It just seemed the most logical explanation for the amended brandings

Jack6101

Platinum in chelsley wood today . Can any one confirm what service it was on
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

the trainbasher

Was randomly looking on nxbus.co.uk and found a service 875. Looking at the timetable makes it sound an interesting route.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 08, 2016, 06:22:27 PM
Was randomly looking on nxbus.co.uk and found a service 875. Looking at the timetable makes it sound an interesting route.
Its the staff bus @the trainbasher.
Quote from: AndrewLee on February 01, 2016, 09:30:30 AM
Staff shuttle bus. Now available to the general public.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

CL

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 08, 2016, 06:22:27 PM

PD0001111/723 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
        Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Digbeth and City Centre given service number 875 effective from 24-Jul-2016.

If you want a journey, it'll have to be soon... :P
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Stu

Quote from: clayderman on June 08, 2016, 06:34:42 PM
PD0001111/723 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
        Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Digbeth and City Centre given service number 875 effective from 24-Jul-2016.

If you want a journey, it'll have to be soon... :P

Obviously not much public uptake then!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

monkeyjoe

Training for the 14 getting upgraded lol

Russ Smith

Little bro phoned NX customer services today, because the 45 had been shown on real time and scheduled times on the app, along Lickey Road in Rednal. They put him through to BC, who told him the 45 would be extended to Rednal Island from this weekend. Eh?

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Russ Smith on June 09, 2016, 03:04:09 PM
Little bro phoned NX customer services today, because the 45 had been shown on real time and scheduled times on the app, along Lickey Road in Rednal. They put him through to BC, who told him the 45 would be extended to Rednal Island from this weekend. Eh?

Wat
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

AndrewLee

Quote from: Russ Smith on June 09, 2016, 03:04:09 PM

There has already been complaints from residents about the 47 turning there. With the 47 I think you have to turn at Rednal Island but wait your time at the old terminus.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: AndrewLee on June 10, 2016, 09:56:36 AM
There has already been complaints from residents about the 47 turning there. With the 47 I think you have to turn at Rednal Island but wait your time at the old terminus.

Find if there's any truth to this 45 extension
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk