News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Birmingham Central Garage

Started by Liverpool Street, July 01, 2013, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

4883 & 4943 both out on 957 today
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

Hayley1985

Quote from: Tony on December 07, 2015, 09:12:57 PM
4466 been on the 97 all day, but had been used as a change bus and is currently on the 24/29
i was on it for the last trip, looks really good so smart!

AndrewLee

Quote from: Hayley1985 on December 08, 2015, 04:33:59 PM
i was on it for the last trip, looks really good so smart!

This livery really suits. Haven't seen it in person yet!

CL

5517 involved in an RTC on Harborne Road. Buses diverted via Augustus Road - i'm assuming from Westfield Road
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Hayley1985

few buses targeted by flying rocks in Holly Hill tonight including my bfs 4947 just got hit :(

Mike K

Quote from: Hayley1985 on December 12, 2015, 11:40:18 PM
few buses targeted by flying rocks in Holly Hill tonight including my bfs 4947 just got hit :(

What is the problem with these dirty, vile, feral weasel faced shellsuit wearing chavs around Frankley and Northfield? And so soon after someone's been seriously injured by a bus bricking in Ley Hill. It's a shame they can't be put down like vermin. The state of society today is thoroughly depressing.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Mike K on December 12, 2015, 11:58:14 PM
What is the problem with these dirty, vile, feral weasel faced shellsuit wearing chavs around Frankley and Northfield? And so soon after someone's been seriously injured by a bus bricking in Ley Hill. It's a shame they can't be put down like vermin. The state of society today is thoroughly depressing.

When they are caught, should be automatic SEVERE jail sentence for who ever is responsible!!!!
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident4590

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on December 13, 2015, 09:00:57 PM
When they are caught, should be automatic SEVERE jail sentence for who ever is responsible!!!!
What's going on with all this vandalism

Squiz1971

Quote from: Trident4590 on December 13, 2015, 11:41:22 PM
What's going on with all this vandalism
Boredom, a lack of things to do and a general disregard for other peoples safety. Some I guess do it for a laugh and sod the consequences till they get caught of course and then they is in deep doodoo not like they really care though.

@Trident4590 Unfortunately it is todays society with internet & violent video games and the like make some "youths" think they are above the law so they think it is extremely funny to throw things at moving objects (cars, buses etc).

Dylanbusboy45

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Squiz1971 on December 14, 2015, 12:17:42 PM
Boredom, a lack of things to do and a general disregard for other peoples safety. Some I guess do it for a laugh and sod the consequences till they get caught of course and then they is in deep doodoo not like they really care though.

@Trident4590 Unfortunately it is todays society with internet & violent video games and the like make some "youths" think they are above the law so they think it is extremely funny to throw things at moving objects (cars, buses etc).

I disagree. The reason these youths treat society like the way they do, in my opinion, is the strangulation parents are under from fear of being arrested for striking a child.

I do not advocate kicking the constant shit and abuse out of children, but in my day if you disrespected the ticket inspector he'd smack you around the head! Well, if you had the balls to badmouth him.

And somehow your parents always found out and you'd go to bed without dinner and then when dad comes home he'd belt you whilst you slumber.

Either that or smack you around your earhole with the piss-pot at the base of your bed.

Perhaps you'll need to reintroduce a compulsory service to sort these youngers out, unless they - are too busy with facebook and putting make-up on.

Bare faced cheekiness from kids in the street is the most annoying. They know they'd get hurt if WE were the ones to say 'screw the consequences'
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Squiz1971

Quote from: Liverpool Street on December 14, 2015, 03:31:48 PM
I disagree. The reason these youths treat society like the way they do, in my opinion, is the strangulation parents are under from fear of being arrested for striking a child.

I do not advocate kicking the constant shit and abuse out of children, but in my day if you disrespected the ticket inspector he'd smack you around the head! Well, if you had the balls to badmouth him.

And somehow your parents always found out and you'd go to bed without dinner and then when dad comes home he'd belt you whilst you slumber.

Either that or smack you around your earhole with the piss-pot at the base of your bed.

Perhaps you'll need to reintroduce a compulsory service to sort these youngers out, unless they - are too busy with facebook and putting make-up on.

Bare faced cheekiness from kids in the street is the most annoying. They know they'd get hurt if WE were the ones to say 'screw the consequences'
@Liverpool Street You are right of course the "You hit me & I'll sue/get you arrested for assault" culture has a lot to answer for. I agree with what you say LS as it is a lot more feasible than what I put. I was part of the old culture if you cheek your folks duck or run or a lot of pain was coming your way if you weren't quick enough lol. Never harmed us much (involuntary twitching of head)

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Squiz1971 on December 14, 2015, 04:56:32 PM
@Liverpool Street You are right of course the "You hit me & I'll sue/get you arrested for assault" culture has a lot to answer for. I agree with what you say LS as it is a lot more feasible than what I put. I was part of the old culture if you cheek your folks duck or run or a lot of pain was coming your way if you weren't quick enough lol. Never harmed us much (involuntary twitching of head)

Ha ha ha yeah I get those twitches too ha
But it made us respect our elders, and did what they say.
Children should be seen and not heard. Or if my old man was about 'not seen and not heard until dinner was ready'

Of course like @Tony says previous, changes happen to every geenration

At least we've had the best days
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

RS

4609 seems to be sticking to the 61/63
London Euston

BU07 LGO

4466 on the 14 and now has a tree deflector

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk