News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Yardley Wood Garage

Started by Jay, June 12, 2013, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu

Quote from: Jack on August 08, 2024, 07:56:11 PMAre we using the same notion for when one appears on the 2/3 or 35? Or when a E400 appears on the 6 or 50 because i'm sure that would be spammed.

Euro 6 Decker on a Euro 6 Decker route.
As a regular user of the 2 and 3, I already know that Omnilinks are the 'allocated' types during the week, but it is also not uncommon to have any spare double decks being utilised, especially at the weekends.

The whole point of the 'noteworthy workings' was for people to spot vehicle types that weren't normally allocated to particular routes.

By your logic, there is no such thing as a noteworthy working now, so maybe we should just give the whole thing up.

The difference is what is 'normally' used as opposed to what 'can' be used.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BlackCountryBusSpotter

Quote from: Stu on August 08, 2024, 08:34:16 PMAs a regular user of the 2 and 3, I already know that Omnilinks are the 'allocated' types during the week, but it is also not uncommon to have any spare double decks being utilised, especially at the weekends.

The whole point of the 'noteworthy workings' was for people to spot vehicle types that weren't normally allocated to particular routes.

By your logic, there is no such thing as a noteworthy working now, so maybe we should just give the whole thing up.

The difference is what is 'normally' used as opposed to what 'can' be used.

Maybe as you have asked him and other members before to lend you hand managing the workings due to you having a job they could update it for you. 

Unless Tony or anyone else who work for NX comments otherwise if that Veichle isn't usually seen on the route and it doesn't interwork with a school board then it's Noteworthy that's what I consider it to be and I believe it should be. 
Local Routes
NXWM 34, 37, 39, 79
DIA 310
WCT 65
Bit Further Away
NXWM 529, 25, 41, 11, 11A, 40, 47
DIA 326, 57, 23, 41A,
Frequently Travelled On Routes
79, 34/37, 39 and Very Occasionally the 529 and 74

Tony

E233 & E236 are now at YW for service

Tony

E236 out for the first time today

Tony

E233 out for the first time today on the 6 (not tracking)

mesub

Accident on Alwold Road (non bus related) means 4609 and 4615 are trapped.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Tridentobt

Anyone noticed there have been tons of platinums and electrics on normally predominantly trident routes today? I think only 3 tridents and 2 enviro400s have driven today so far, will this continue?

Tony

Quote from: Tridentobt on September 01, 2024, 07:05:49 PMAnyone noticed there have been tons of platinums and electrics on normally predominantly trident routes today? I think only 3 tridents and 2 enviro400s have driven today so far, will this continue?
It's Sunday, you use the best buses

Stu

@Tony are the 2 and 3 not stopping on Camp Hill (Ravenhurst Street) out of city?

Waited a while for a 3E (Wake Green) which just sailed past in the middle lane although I was waving my arm.

Then about twenty minutes later a 2 overtook a 5 which was slowing down to stop. (At this point I just got on the 5, at least I got home eventually!)

I think tomorrow evening I'm just going to walk down to Stoney Lane and try and pick up a bus from there!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Jack

Quote from: Stu on September 03, 2024, 08:00:11 PM@Tony are the 2 and 3 not stopping on Camp Hill (Ravenhurst Street) out of city?

Waited a while for a 3E (Wake Green) which just sailed past in the middle lane although I was waving my arm.

Then about twenty minutes later a 2 overtook a 5 which was slowing down to stop. (At this point I just got on the 5, at least I got home eventually!)

I think tomorrow evening I'm just going to walk down to Stoney Lane and try and pick up a bus from there!
Couldn't you walk to the next stop on Camp Hill (Old Camp Hill) stop and try there?

Ingleboro261F

Random question but what euro is 4567?

Tony

Tridentobt

Saw 4611 on a recovery truck today :(

Tridentobt

We've just lost our last 53 plate trident. Wonder how long the others have left.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk