News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

NXWM VOSA registrations from 20th/21st July & new route 100 from 25th July

Started by winston, May 29, 2013, 04:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

PD0001111/6 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ

Variation Accepted: Operating between Court Lane and City Centre, Upper Bull Street given service number 7 effective from 21-Jul-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/8 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ

Variation Accepted: Operating between Birmingham, City Centre, Upper Bull Street and Pheasey Church given service number 46 effective from 21-Jul-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/24 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ

Variation Accepted: Operating between Birmingham, City Centre, Colmore Row and Kitwell, Herlech Close given service number 22 effective from 21-Jul-2013. To amend Route and Timetable.

PD0001111/105 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ

Variation Accepted: Operating between Birmingham , Colmore Row and Wolverhampton, Bus Station given service number 126 effective from 20-Jul-2013. To amend Route.

PD0001111/120 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ

Variation Accepted: Operating between Birmingham, City Centre, New Street and Dudley, Bus Station given service number 87/82 effective from 20-Jul-2013. To amend Route.

PD0001111/132 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ

Variation Accepted: Operating between Birmingham, Corporation Street and Birmingham, Blackheath Market given service number 88/89 effective from 20-Jul-2013. To amend Route.

PD0001111/700 - WEST MIDLANDS TRAVEL LTD T/A TRAVEL WEST MIDLANDS, 51 BORDESLEY GREEN, BIRMINGHAM, B9 4BZ
        Registration Accepted
        Starting Point: Chemsley Wood Interchange
        Finish Point: Chelmsley Wood, Conway Road
        Via:
        Service Number: 100
        Service Type: Limited Stop
        Effective Date: 25-JUL-2013
        Other Details: Daily.

Dylan4579

winston

Quote from: dgss1 on May 29, 2013, 04:10:39 PM
88's coming back???

I wouldn't get your hopes up, it may be that the service numbers on the registration are out of date? but I could be wrong.....

It looks like yet more changes to routes/stops in B'ham City Centre

Dylan4579

Quote from: Winston on May 29, 2013, 04:13:19 PM
Quote from: dgss1 on May 29, 2013, 04:10:39 PM
88's coming back???

I wouldn't get your hopes up, it may be that the service numbers on the registration are out of date? but I could be wrong.....

It looks like yet more changes to routes/stops in B'ham City Centre
Yay just what everyone wants nearly a year later

lynx1103

I got my hopes up on North Birmingham review
And nothing happened eg

907A Streetly Hardwick Arms
6 running Walsall Sutton Birmingham

Nothing happened

winston

Quote from: lynx1103 on May 29, 2013, 04:18:16 PM
I got my hopes up on North Birmingham review
And nothing happened eg

907A Streetly Hardwick Arms
6 running Walsall Sutton Birmingham

Nothing happened

Yes, it was a bit of a let down considering how long it has taken......

John

Mike K

And changes to the 22 route, which has been unaltered (other than in the City Centre) for 27 years. Surprising. The 23 isn't listed so unless it's covered by the same registration can only assume this is at the Bartley Green end if the route.

Edit: just saw the route 23 thread - wonder what's going on here then?

winston

Quote from: Mike K on May 29, 2013, 04:53:29 PM
And changes to the 22 route, which has been unaltered (other than in the City Centre) for 27 years. Surprising. The 23 isn't listed so unless it's covered by the same registration can only assume this is at the Bartley Green end if the route.

Sorry Mike K, just to keep you on your toes I didn't post that one as it had already been posted

winston

Quote from: John on May 29, 2013, 04:44:39 PM
What's the 100 Chelmsley Wood route I wonder?

No idea, had a look on Google Earth & you could walk between the two termini, Conway Road is by North Solihull Sports Centre

Mike K

Quote from: Winston on May 29, 2013, 05:12:49 PM
Quote from: Mike K on May 29, 2013, 04:53:29 PM

Sorry Mike K, just to keep you on your toes I didn't post that one as it had already been posted

No problem Winston, appreciate the info. That'll teach me to post before reading all new or updated threads.

Kevin

So the north Birmingham review has not a lot happening, and then 6 weeks later the 7 and 46 have a route change.... Logic?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

notepanel

Probably totally wide of the mark - but could these perhaps be temporary changes to the route & timetables for the duration of the tunnel closures?

Lukeee

Assuming 7 and 46 will turn left from Livery street and exit City this way due to the tunnel closures.

Mike K

Quote from: notepanel on May 29, 2013, 07:59:01 PM
Probably totally wide of the mark - but could these perhaps be temporary changes to the route & timetables for the duration of the tunnel closures?

You could well be right on a number of these. The tunnels close 10pm on Friday 19th July and the route changes for the 82/87, 89 and 126 are all effective fron Saturday 20th. Most variations, including the others that have appeared on VOSA today are effective from Sundays.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk