News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

HM the Queen samples a Volvo B7RLE

Started by wilmotm (Matt Wilmot), May 23, 2013, 10:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Just seen the following article of the Queen riding a very posh looking Stagecoach B7RLE, might be of interest to someone, I don't mind saying I'm quite a fan of the monarchy and the B7 looks pretty comfortable!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2329631/The-Queen-hops-single-decker-tours-Cambridge-Nobel-Peace-Factory-true-form-turned-15-minutes-late.html

nitromatt1

Trident 4609

Quote from: nitromatt1 on May 23, 2013, 10:51:36 PM
Did she use a concessionary pass?

I wonder how the Queen felt having to wait for the 15 minute late bus. How come it was late even though it appears to be a Private Excursion.

nitromatt1

Actually it could be off-peak... "One would like a two-pound please"

Trident 4609

No, It was before 09:30 so had to pay full fare ;D Then the bus broke down half way through the Trip ;D LOL. (Only Joking).

nitromatt1

Quote from: Trident 4609 on May 23, 2013, 11:00:08 PM

No, It was before 09:30 so had to pay full fare ;D Then the bus broke down half way through the Trip ;D LOL. (Only Joking).

And an Optare Spectra came out to replace it.

Then a passenger got on with a dog... meanwhile, somebody started smoking weed upstairs

JackC

Those seats look mighty comfy. Can we get a few of them down here?  ::)

nx4737

Good! It's about time she stopped wasting my income tax on luxury cars.

mranon

"i say phillip, one thinks some people haven't heard of hot water soap, and doing their laundry. phew that ghastly smell!!!"

Ashley 4569

Can do better than a spectra, the B7RLE packed up and a Dennis Dart from arriva cannock rocked up :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk