News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

More arrivals

Started by Tony, May 22, 2013, 12:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tphi12000

Quote from: bob on July 14, 2013, 09:49:40 AM
The amount of time it's taking for the B10s to enter service is taking the p##s though theyve been here since May. I thought they were for cannock as theyre the only garage that runs B10bles ( apart from a solitary ex cannock example at wardles), but rumour has it that cannock are going to lose all their ALX examples, shame really as theyre the main workhorses and better than vdl's...
im not so sure these are coming to Cannock as 2 are reported to be in the process of being repainted red for wardles
Tony

Bob

Ahh. Wonder what wardles plan to use em on? With their coach seats theyd be great for the x50 or buxton flyer

Solo1

The x50 already has branded buses on
there

Bob

Yea but they often use other vehicles on there. Theres a new x51 to cheadle perhaps theyre for that

sconehead85

bob- They could/should be allocated to Wardles to replace the last step-entry single decks there.
6 Volvo B10BLEs replacing 5 Scanias plus Dart 2038.

sconehead85

Bob

If youre going by that then 3 could go to telford. Also step entrys dont have to go til 2015?

sconehead85

bob- Brownies motto- be prepared.  I still think 2038 is a preservation candidate because it has outlasted all the other step Darts to be the last with Arriva TGM.   3613-9 are seven in total and these could replace the Scanias plus a couple of tired SLF Darts.

sconehead85

Bob

Thats the thing tho, the scania steppers are still pretty good whereas older darts are usually horrific and could do with goin first

the trainbasher

Quote from: sconehead85 on July 15, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
bob- Brownies motto- be prepared.  I still think 2038 is a preservation candidate because it has outlasted all the other step Darts to be the last with Arriva TGM.   3613-9 are seven in total and these could replace the Scanias plus a couple of tired SLF Darts.

sconehead85

I think you'll find its Girl Guides and Scouts motto...brownies don't have a motto!  :)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Bob

To be fair the first buses wardles need to get rid of are those bloody vile pair of solos they had recently from wednesfield. Jesus theyre rough

tphi12000

Quote from: bob on July 15, 2013, 10:37:05 PM
To be fair the first buses wardles need to get rid of are those bloody vile pair of solos they had recently from wednesfield. Jesus theyre rough
one has already returned to Wednesfield for spares
Tony

tphi12000

Quote from: sconehead85 on July 15, 2013, 12:09:15 AM
bob- They could/should be allocated to Wardles to replace the last step-entry single decks there.
6 Volvo B10BLEs replacing 5 Scanias plus Dart 2038.

sconehead85
scania 3419 has only just been painted into wardle red
Tony

arrivaaston

The DLA are NOT for Arriva Midlands they are for Arriva North East!!!

Bob

Bob

By the way W367 VGJ Is an absolutely rubbish bus! It squeaks rattles and wouldnt go out of first gear all the way from wolves to new invention today! Do you agree that double deckers are completely wasted on the 19? You must be losing a fortune even darts dont get full when used on it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk