News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus simulators

Started by Ash, May 17, 2013, 10:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CL

I think it's fair to say AussieX trumps Playglobe. But there's still some interesting things on there, however if it's not a BETA file, then it's probably broken!  ;D
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

trident4370

Quote from: clayderman on July 19, 2014, 09:20:25 PM
I think it's fair to say AussieX trumps Playglobe. But there's still some interesting things on there, however if it's not a BETA file, then it's probably broken!  ;D

Or a virus!  ::)

CL

Quote from: trident4370 on July 19, 2014, 09:21:59 PM
Quote from: clayderman on July 19, 2014, 09:20:25 PM

Or a virus!  ::)

Typical Playglobe really...

trident4370

Couldn't agree more tbh wouldn't trust the site or the staff.

CL

Also, i'm guess i'm right in saying that their discussion board has NOTHING compared to AussieX. They have NO NAVIGATION WHATSOEVER. AussieX is not too great, but more laid out...

trident4370

Yeah the original Playglobe.org was the site I used to use, wasn't half as complicated as the current one! AussieX for me from now on at least it is safe and reliable if nothing else.

trident4370

Clip of me driving the new upgraded Hong Kong spec E400. Would be interesting to hear other peoples thoughts on the bus, personally I think it is a great bus to drive, apart from that annoying indicator beep! @P419 EJW

P419 EJW

Quote from: trident4370 on July 20, 2014, 08:56:14 PM
Clip of me driving the new upgraded Hong Kong spec E400. Would be interesting to hear other peoples thoughts on the bus, personally I think it is a great bus to drive, apart from that annoying indicator beep! @P419 EJW

#drovelikeapro

It seems a great bus to drive indeed. The map looks like it's the Great Grundorf 2. I drove the P1 route, it was a nice but long ride. Went on the motorway and didn't get off the motorway after 9 minutes. I drove the Citaro O530N bendi-bus.

trident4370

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 21, 2014, 02:41:19 PM

#drovelikeapro

It seems a great bus to drive indeed. The map looks like it's the Great Grundorf 2. I drove the P1 route, it was a nice but long ride. Went on the motorway and didn't get off the motorway after 9 minutes. I drove the Citaro O530N bendi-bus.

haha a pro is a bit much, keyboard driving is always a bit jolty as the steering is tricky to control, you tap the key and it turns far too much... It is indeed GG2 haha you should try going through the 2.5km tunnel on one of the motorways, that is an interesting drive!

P419 EJW

Quote from: trident4370 on July 21, 2014, 04:32:01 PM
Quote from: P419 EJW on July 21, 2014, 02:41:19 PM

#drovelikeapro

haha a pro is a bit much, keyboard driving is always a bit jolty as the steering is tricky to control, you tap the key and it turns far too much... It is indeed GG2 haha you should try going through the 2.5km tunnel on one of the motorways, that is an interesting drive!

Yes! I agree. It is tricky. You just have to know how to control the keypad, but sometimes no matter how perfectly you tap the button, it manages to steer further than expected. Oh, yes, how could I forget the 2.5km tunnel?! P1 went through the tunnel, I was like "Ooooh!" I very much enjoyed the ride through the tunnel. I got a bit naughty and drove faster, it was an awesome fast driving.

trident4370

Quote from: P419 EJW on July 21, 2014, 04:32:01 PM
I got a bit naughty and drove faster, it was an awesome fast driving.
Can't beat a bit of thrash ;)

trident4370

Got bored and decided the 904 needed some new blinds, so 3 hours later, what do you Omsi lot think?
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2ppk8wl.jpg

domino.99

Quote from: trident4370 on October 18, 2014, 07:09:42 PM
Got bored and decided the 904 needed some new blinds, so 3 hours later, what do you Omsi lot think?
looks good mate  :)

trident4370

Quote from: NXDom on October 18, 2014, 09:49:04 PM
Quote from: trident4370 on October 18, 2014, 07:09:42 PM
looks good mate  :)

Cheers :P

trident4370

Those who care, the Omsi Alternating displays are a success; Next I'm looking at the possibility of adding an extension onto the map to Falcon Lodge, or even potentially Tamworth. The main problem is going to be a lack of realistic scenery :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk