News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Blue Diamond accident

Started by Martin, April 22, 2013, 10:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin

National Express Buses in photographs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/Martin.Morris25/members/

BCMobile

Good thing with Northfield is that the diversions are hellishly easy.

fleetline6477

Quote from: BCMobile on April 22, 2013, 10:42:49 PM

With respect BC Mobile I find comments on RTAs, especially where members of the public have been injured, uneccessary and they can be interpreted as rather insensitive even when they are not meant to be.

BCMobile

Quote from: fleetline6477 on April 23, 2013, 06:26:15 PM

With respect BC Mobile I find comments on RTAs, especially where members of the public have been injured, uneccessary and they can be interpreted as rather insensitive even when they are not meant to be.

I guess this ^^ is now the world we live in.

What do you want me to say? Oh its negative that someone was hit by a bus, but its happened so a comment on a forum isn't going to change anything.

But I will not be saying a further word on the matter, due to forum rules.

Tony

Quote from: BCMobile on April 23, 2013, 09:06:19 PM
Quote from: fleetline6477 on April 23, 2013, 06:26:15 PM

I guess this ^^ is now the world we live in.

What do you want me to say? Oh its negative that someone was hit by a bus, but its happened so a comment on a forum isn't going to change anything.

But I will not be saying a further word on the matter, due to forum rules.

I certainly have no problem with people posting links to anything that is already in the public domain, e.g. news reports etc like this was

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk