News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squiz1971

14's on diversion inbound via Washwood Heath Road as I saw 4445 at the railway bridge by Aston Church Road lights around 19:00

Sh4318

Any particular reason the 80/80As are using Telford Way as opposed to Oldbury Road?
Class 153, 155 and 156. The Super Sprinters
Local Routes: 21, 89, 48/A, 12/A, 54/A
Semi-local routes: 80, 87

John

46s on diversion using Newtown Row and New John Street due to a burst water main on Wheeler Street

Squiz1971

55 & 94 on diversion via Drews Lane, Bromford Lane then I assume the Spine Road back to Saltley. This is due to a police incident by Green Supermarket. Cars turning right or left by the Shell Garage had to turn left myself around 18:40

Squiz1971

X70 on diversion? Saw an X70 this morning coming along Bromford Road at 10:00 on my way to work

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Jack

A huge crane has closed off the Coventry Road stop and the 16/DR/98 etc stops and the 35/50 turning on Moor Street Queensway. 35 and 50 using Carr's Lane, High Street, Dale End and Albert Street to turn round.

Smethwickian

Quote from: Jack on July 14, 2018, 11:36:32 AM
A huge crane has closed off the Coventry Road stop and the 16/DR/98 etc stops and the 35/50 turning on Moor Street Queensway. 35 and 50 using Carr's Lane, High Street, Dale End and Albert Street to turn round.
It's there until early Monday morning - advertised at https://www.networkwestmidlands.com/plan-your-journey/disruptions/#/params?TransportModeA=5#5190_Centro

Solo1

11a 11c  on divertion saw them running  down hob  moor
Rd not sure what's happened or how long it for

Kevin

Springfield Road in Falcon Lodge is closed, guess the X4/X14 are diverted but wouldn't know which was
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Inbound 55/94s were diverted along the Washwood Heath Road for about half an hour earlier today.
Washwood Heath Road, Sladefield Road, Alum Rock Road, Highfield Road, Washwood Heath Road.
Due to a police car attending an accident involving a car blocking vehicles from carrying on along the Washwood Heath Road at the Washwood Heath Road/Drews Lane junction by Ward End Park.
Outbound 55/94s were still using the normal line of route.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Kevin

Has the Friday / Saturday evening Broad Street diversion been stopped again?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

CBBUser

Have just read that Hurst Lane North is closed for the next 4 weeks. Does anyone know the diversion for the 94?

I'd assume either Green Lane, Water Orton Road and Hall Road OR Windward Way, Buckingham Road and Chester Road

Stu

Quote from: CBBUser on July 29, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
Have just read that Hurst Lane North is closed for the next 4 weeks. Does anyone know the diversion for the 94?

I'd assume either Green Lane, Water Orton Road and Hall Road OR Windward Way, Buckingham Road and Chester Road

See: https://www.networkwestmidlands.com/plan-your-journey/disruptions#/params?DisruptionType=false&TransportModeA=5#5220_Centro

From 08.00 Monday 30th July - Until Friday 24th August.

Hurst Lane North will be closed from Chester Road to Marlborough Road due to gas main renewal works.

Affects NXWM 94 service

Diversion route - Chester Road, Buckingham Road, Windward Way, Auckland Drive then normal line of route.

All stops on the diversion route will be observed.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Diversion in Pleck as my Wa 13 has been diverted via Wallows Lane & presumbly Bescot Crescent back to Walsall!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk