News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4609

Quote from: WN on December 28, 2015, 12:43:34 PM
Lea Road, Stubbs Road then back on to normal line of route on Penn Road

Cheers @WN.

No worries @Squiz1971

Dom

Quote from: Nathan on December 28, 2015, 01:36:56 PM
Cheers @WN.

No worries @Squiz1971

Good thing is the woman is out alive, a miracle according to WMFS

winston

Saw 222 branded 828 at 11.20am turning right out of Bromley Lane on  to Stream Road heading for Kingswinford. Bus appeared to be in service as had 222 displayed & had at least two passengers on board.

There was an accident on Bromley Lane earlier, not sure if driver was just lost as he was completely off route

Tony

Quote from: Winston on January 05, 2016, 11:54:50 AM
Saw 222 branded 828 at 11.20am turning right out of Bromley Lane on  to Stream Road heading for Kingswinford. Bus appeared to be in service as had 222 displayed & had at least two passengers on board.

There was an accident on Bromley Lane earlier, not sure if driver was just lost as he was completely off route

RTC at Blewiit Street / Commonside, that was the diversion put out by control

Ronnoc

The 76 is on a diversion after a RTC on Wheelers/Hollybank road.

John

Something is up on Birchfield Road at the Trinity Road lights into City. I saw a 33 using the overpass on my way back to the garage, and just passed it again heading into town and there are 3 or 4 buses stuck at the lights with their hazzards on. I hadn't heard anything over the radio

Tony

Quote from: John on January 14, 2016, 01:55:48 PM
Something is up on Birchfield Road at the Trinity Road lights into City. I saw a 33 using the overpass on my way back to the garage, and just passed it again heading into town and there are 3 or 4 buses stuck at the lights with their hazzards on. I hadn't heard anything over the radio

A Mercedes car stuck on the stop line for 45 minutes

John

RTC outside Good Hope around half 5 this evening. 904/914s diverted via Coleshill Road and Reddicap Heath Road. I was going to loop around the town to enter the Parade, but the inspector on my bus said to go up Coleshill Street by the Kings Arms (which I never thought of!). I don't know if the 71 had a different diversion but I saw one coming down the Lichfield Road, I guess he used Tamworth Road and drove past the college

Trident 4609

WN59 appears to be on diversion due to snow. It can't serve Griffith's Drive loop. Buses are turning from Lichfield Rd onto Linthouse Lane (missing out Gala Bingo and Peacock Ave) then right onto Griffith's Drive, serving bottom of Griffith's Drive (like the 28) then right onto Peacock Ave resuming NLR.

Also, WN2 currently terminating at Showell Circus. It cannot serve Kempthorne Ave, Hammond Ave and Old Fallings Lane.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Tony on January 14, 2016, 02:02:44 PM
A Mercedes car stuck on the stop line for 45 minutes

Not caught fire had it?  :D :D :D
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

The 94 and 70 are on diversion this afternoon due to a police incident 4288 was going towards Chelmsley Wood on the 94 it went down Stechford Lane at The Fox And Goose about 5 minutes ago.
Dose anyone know the full diversion?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Kevin

Think the Wellington Road is closed in Perry Barr. Just seen an 11A coming down the Birchfield road in service and a E200 on the 54 stuck in traffic coming down Heathfield Road
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Kevin

16s diverted between Hamstead Village and Wellington Road last night, all the way past my house and through Perry Barr

No warning about Hamstead Hill being closed, not even for the residents
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

NXWM Spectra

WN's 25 is diverted this morning.

From Wednesfield: March End Road, Lakefield Road, Lichfield Road, Stubby Lane, Broad Lane South, Fibbersley and back to normal line of route.

Towards Wednesfield it's the opposite of above.

Tony

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on January 27, 2016, 08:27:49 AM
WN's 25 is diverted this morning.

From Wednesfield: March End Road, Lakefield Road, Lichfield Road, Stubby Lane, Broad Lane South, Fibbersley and back to normal line of route.

Towards Wednesfield it's the opposite of above.

Just reverted back to normal route. There was a police incident on Waddensbrook Lane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk