News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Diversions

Started by JB93, April 21, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trident4370

Once again 35s are diverting past the cricket ground,  although the outbound route is a bit longwinded and weird I think I prefer going this way, pity its only temporary.

John

RTC on Aldridge Road, on the bridge over the River Tame by Wickes this afternoon. Buses coming from City had to use Walsall Rd and Church Lane to get back onto route (Both directions were shut for a short time). I had to use this diversion for 2 of my 4 33 trips this afternoon.

I don't know how the 997/934E/935As were managing this diversion, they must have been coming off the overpass at the same junction as the 907/952 and over Perry Barr Island

Lukeee

Quote from: John on October 19, 2014, 09:21:13 PM
RTC on Aldridge Road, on the bridge over the River Tame by Wickes this afternoon. Buses coming from City had to use Walsall Rd and Church Lane to get back onto route (Both directions were shut for a short time). I had to use this diversion for 2 of my 4 33 trips this afternoon.

I don't know how the 997/934E/935As were managing this diversion, they must have been coming off the overpass at the same junction as the 907/952 and over Perry Barr Island

Either that or come of where the x51 does

Tony

59 & 89 on diversion by New Cross Hospital due to a fallen tree

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Tony on October 21, 2014, 03:50:05 PM

It appears to have cleared now. I assume the 69 was also affected.

Trident 4609

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on October 21, 2014, 04:34:36 PM
Quote from: Tony on October 21, 2014, 03:50:05 PM

It appears to have cleared now. I assume the 69 was also affected.

Normal line of route. Yes all services using Wolverhampton Rd were affected.

The diversion was from Wolverhampton Rd left onto New Cross Ave then at the roundabout the 3rd exit onto Wednesfield Way before rejoining normal line of route at the Deans Rd junction.

uniquicity

The 48 has been on diversion near Bearwood. Wigorn Road has been closed for resurfacing since last week so it has been going via Barclay Road and Upper St Mary's Road in both directions

danny

120 on diversion, just used the Dog kennel lane and Londonderry rd between merrivale and queens head, missing out basons lane and warley rd, saw a Dudley bound bus doing same as I thought driver had just missed turning
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

trident4370

34s and 39s were diverting via Axletree Way and Bescot Road earlier, seemed weird seeing a B10L in a retail park...

Trident 4609

126's have been on diversion throughout today due to a fatal accident on Wolverhampton Rd

Kevin

Noticed today a lot of brum city centre buses are using the alternative routes as per the Christmas period last year. My X51 went under Lancaster Circus and followed a 33 and 51 up past the Law Courts, stopping on Newton street to set down (although a 997 in front still went round Masshouse). Also Cov road routes were using Carrs Lane and Albert Street to turn round.
Didn't seem that much traffic to warrant it though, was it just as a precaution or the drivers making it up as they desired?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Matt.N0056

Quote from: Kevin on November 29, 2014, 05:22:40 PM
Noticed today a lot of brum city centre buses are using the alternative routes as per the Christmas period last year. My X51 went under Lancaster Circus and followed a 33 and 51 up past the Law Courts, stopping on Newton street to set down (although a 997 in front still went round Masshouse). Also Cov road routes were using Carrs Lane and Albert Street to turn round.
Didn't seem that much traffic to warrant it though, was it just as a precaution or the drivers making it up as they desired?

Cov road services is a planned diversion for the next few weekends. It's mainly due to moor at car park and the traffic backing up park street. Although moat lane/digbeth coach stn seemed worse!

John

Quote from: Kevin on November 29, 2014, 05:22:40 PM

There were radio calls for the diversions to the Birchfield Road services.
Sutton services were also diverted via Snow Hill Queensway

Trident 4609

Any idea why Harbourne services are using Hagley Rd?

Tony

Quote from: Nathan on December 07, 2014, 02:43:14 PM
Any idea why Harbourne services are using Hagley Rd?

Roadworks on Calthorpe Road

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk