News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Pye Greens

Started by Bob, April 18, 2013, 07:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Anyone else think these routes need an upgrade?? They used to have proper branded buses etc and now you get anything from.an mpd a walsall branded sb200 endless knackered b10bles and hired in deckers! Talk about inconsistent!

Westy

Come back National Express, all is forgiven.

Bob

Yep, the 12 min weekday frequency is ridiculous as well. Come back nxwm and do a half hourly hednesford to walsall lol. Pie in the sky :-(((

nx4737

Hell no, if NXWM returned to Cannock this forum would be dead, Arriva and NX in Cannock is one of the main talking points!

winston

Quote from: nx4737 on April 19, 2013, 04:27:07 AM
Hell no, if NXWM returned to Cannock this forum would be dead, Arriva and NX in Cannock is one of the main talking points!

The only way NX would return to Cannock or launch in Telford/Tamworth from existing depots is if Arriva tread on NX's toes to any great extent in the West Midlands, which at present seems unlikely. Arriva currently seem more of a threat to Rotala

Bob

Arriva run things so badly they aint even a threat to bloody Banga l

andy

Oh another 'Arriva are crap' thread, just what the forum needed!!

Bob

If the cap fits......

nx4737

Quote from: bob on April 19, 2013, 05:13:13 PM
Arriva run things so badly they aint even a threat to bloody Banga l

Not really true though, that, is it?

Are you the same as DiscoDave, an ex Arriva driver suffering from a case of sour grapes?

Bob

Based on fact. Compare say the number of breakdowns, which are almost a daily thing at cannock due to crap maintenance with the number of breakdowns at say, walsall garage in the same period... and shit allocating of buses again daily....but were never gonna agree so....

arrivaaston

Its not a case of needing to be an Arriva driver or Ex Arriva driver, in all fainess a driver I know at Cannock has said the maintenance is shit, in fact his words were "I wouldn't trust them to fix me push bike" and wednesfield are just as bad, if masking tape can't fix it, its irrepairable...... I'd say Cannock/Stafford and Wenesfield are the let down of Arriva wich is a shame because other depots do really well, I do think Arriva need a chance in the West Midlands but using 14 year old resprayed double deckers isn't the right way to go in all fairness.....

Bob

Was on a 51 plate mpd today that theyd put on the 70/560 neither of which are midibus routes. The seats were threadbare and stank, the bus kept juddering and jolting every time it changed gear, and whilst at stops the whole bus shook and rattled and vibrated. The two little door things next to the fire extinguisher at the front were held together with sticky plastic. I commented that the bus was crap to the he said it was a disgrace that it was even out. As an exception it wouldnt be so bad but this is typical of around half maybe more  of cannocks entire bloody fleet. Dreadful

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk