News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

tramline closures

Started by windy miller, March 24, 2013, 01:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windy miller

For the benefit of anyone who may NOT have been aware, the B'ham-Wolves tram service is due to close from the last service on Fri 29th/3/13  to the morning of 15th April for platform and structural alterations prior to the introduction of new C.A.F trams in 2014. The existing (16) Ansoldo trams are to be withdrawn in due course.    (For details see the link given by Tank 90 (reply#2) dated Oct 6th last.)   I have no Idea who has the bus-replacement contract.
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Stu

http://networkwestmidlands.com/metro/closure.aspx

National Express West Midlands will be operating the 'ML1' replacement bus service, which makes sense as they operate the Metro.  ;)
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

windy miller

The severn valley Rlwy have just taken a BR shunter (09012) into preservation recently, can anyone tell me the previous No please.?.Dxxx thanks.  I have a copy of the book "preserved locomotives..(15th edition) if you wish to trace any item of stock let me know and I will check it out.   There are many privately owned Ex BR Locos (shunters mainly) which are still 'out there' as it were, But as they are not classed as Preserved, or at least not yet   they are not listed in the book.
Mind the Gap.....?:-)

Tony

Quote from: windy miller on March 31, 2013, 03:09:25 AM
The severn valley Rlwy have just taken a BR shunter (09012) into preservation recently, can anyone tell me the previous No please.?.Dxxx thanks.  I have a copy of the book "preserved locomotives..(15th edition) if you wish to trace any item of stock let me know and I will check it out.   There are many privately owned Ex BR Locos (shunters mainly) which are still 'out there' as it were, But as they are not classed as Preserved, or at least not yet   they are not listed in the book.

New as D4100

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk