News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

New Buses

Started by Tony, March 23, 2013, 09:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: Ash on March 24, 2013, 11:41:01 PM
Does anyone know exactly when diamond will be getting the b7rle's i presuming the older ones will enter before the new ones as I expect they haven't been built yet. Also agree that the 50 needs to have it's frequency increased to make diamond serious competition the service I would say withdraw off the 16 and put the hybrids and centro's on the 50 making 13 vehicles on route (8 hybrids + 5 centros).

I think my posting that started this subject (posting number 1) answers your question!

Tony

One of Midland Classic's is at Long Acre this morning

Ash

Quote from: Tony on March 29, 2013, 07:28:52 AM
One of Midland Classic's is at Long Acre this morning

Thanks for the update Tony, I wonder if they might sneak into service by the end of this week I wonder what services will get them but knowing diamond they will be spread out all over their services as 30209 was out on the 67 today the amount of passengers on that service a car would be too big let along a full sized cadet.

Ash

I wonder if the b7rle's from midland classic have all arrived and been painted into the new blue diamond livery yet. Can anyone confirm if they are for a specific service or are just for general use on most diamond services and also what are they likely to replace in the fleet.

tank90

I would hazard a guess with the Ex Midland Classics they could go to Redditch to free up some of the Midi Darts or Centros to go else where. and the newer ones I have no idea
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

Ash

Quote from: tank90 on April 07, 2013, 05:13:21 PM
I would hazard a guess with the Ex Midland Classics they could go to Redditch to free up some of the Midi Darts or Centros to go else where. and the newer ones I have no idea

Apparently there all for Tividale, I did notice a red diamond b7rle was parked up at Tividale last week for a couple of days may still be there now not sure if it has anything to do with the new buses arriving driving training as the b7rle's have been used at Tividale on occasions before.

winston

Quote from: Ash on April 07, 2013, 05:45:55 PM
Quote from: tank90 on April 07, 2013, 05:13:21 PM

Apparently there all for Tividale, I did notice a red diamond b7rle was parked up at Tividale last week for a couple of days may still be there now not sure if it has anything to do with the new buses arriving driving training as the b7rle's have been used at Tividale on occasions before.

There was a Red Diamond Volvo B7RLE parked in Kiddiminster depot on Easter Sunday

Ash

I remember for a short time the 59 service at Tividale used red diamond's b7rle's and even appeared occasionally on the 404E. Personally I think the centro's look better and quite unusual shame they don't make them anymore as the interiors are quite good especially for leg room and also quite quick buses.

Ash

An ex midland classic b7rle repainted into the new blue diamond livery on the 4 service today  :D

John

Quote from: Ash on April 08, 2013, 10:02:05 AM
An ex midland classic b7rle repainted into the new blue diamond livery on the 4 service today  :D

That's quick. Any idea of the reg Ash?

Ash

AE57FXW is the reg just looked outside the window as it was passing, I think the blue livery really suits it looking very smart.

John

Quote from: Ash on April 08, 2013, 10:50:02 AM
AE57FXW is the reg just looked outside the window as it was passing, I think the blue livery really suits it looking very smart.

Thanks Ash. Will have to try and find it soon!!

Ash

A new 62 reg enviro 200 demostrator on the 40 yx62fdg

Dylan4579

Are all the ex midland classics E200?

winston

Quote from: dgss1 on April 09, 2013, 01:15:25 PM
Are all the ex midland classics E200?

No, Volvo B7RLE/Wright

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk