News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Grand Theft Auto 4

Started by JB93, March 14, 2013, 01:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB93

Quote from: Shaun on March 15, 2013, 10:48:46 PM
Quote from: John on March 15, 2013, 01:07:18 PM
I did find this website a while back where people have made up routes for GTA4. Don't know if it is of any help

http://libertytransitauthority.wordpress.com/consolidated-old-files/current-routes-charters/

I think it's time to blow the dust off my GTA IV case  ;)

Yeah I found that site too, I didn't like their routes, a lot of them didn't make much sense to me :p here's a list of routes that I made, maybe a little TOO much detail but hey ho. I used inspiration from NXWM routes for some of them. :)

JB93

I've started making route maps too highlighting the roads the route goes down. If anyone's interested I can upload a few once I've finished making them.

ilovetea4370

I definitely remember a thread like this before but doesn't hurt to discuss it again :P I remember recreating my own version of the old 2/3/3A routes and a 37! Can't wait to get my hands on the buses of GTA V, also looks like theres going to be different liveries if the trailers are anything to go by.

JB93

Quote from: trident4370 on March 16, 2013, 04:10:47 PM
I definitely remember a thread like this before but doesn't hurt to discuss it again :P I remember recreating my own version of the old 2/3/3A routes and a 37! Can't wait to get my hands on the buses of GTA V, also looks like theres going to be different liveries if the trailers are anything to go by.

Yeah, and the fact that there's such a big free-roam world means there's plenty of opportunities :P

SMK

Quote from: JB93 on March 16, 2013, 04:26:34 PM
Yeah, and the fact that there's such a big free-roam world means there's plenty of opportunities :P
That'll mean I'll be coming up with some express routes into the city from the countryside/desert just like I did in San Andreas  :)
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

Neswulf

An Arriva bus & train mod too, this time on GTA San Andreas

SMK

I wonder if anybody has created a NXWM mod  :D
We'll get rid of your bus to Wolves and replace it with one to Walsall instead.......... Oh the joy of a Network Review. -_-

JB93

This makes me wish I'd gotten it for the PC not the Xbox :P

Neswulf

Quote from: SMK on March 26, 2013, 09:48:12 PM
A drive by shooting from the driver of a NXWM Trident 2.. or paying a prostitute & taking her onto the bus for some.. erm.. fun  ;D

On a serious level, with a good PC & the graphics at maximum, I think it would look brilliant. Any programmers about?

SMK

Quote from: Neswulf on March 28, 2013, 06:12:45 PM
Quote from: SMK on March 26, 2013, 09:48:12 PM
A drive by shooting from the driver of a NXWM Trident 2.. or paying a prostitute & taking her onto the bus for some.. erm.. fun  ;D

On a serious level, with a good PC & the graphics at maximum, I think it would look brilliant. Any programmers about?
Or trying to jack a Omnilink to escape from the police only to be busted due to the doors taking forever to close  ;D
Anyway I'm a programmer, though game modding is something I've never dabbled in.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk