News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Imitating buses

Started by Ash, March 12, 2013, 09:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Ok, kind of in line with this thread and the GTA thread....
Beyond me, who would own up to pretending the various paths in their local park/estate are actually bus routes whenever you're walking through. I've pretty much spent most of me childhood creating (in my head) an entire network of routes around Perry Barr and Great Barr
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

danny

When I was little I could do a metrobus going up the gears, a lynx and the early mercs, can honestly say the lynx was my fave they have a unique sound to them
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

nitromatt1

I can impersonate my favourite B6 555, the one I call the "Screaming Cat"... (Trident 4609 got a free performance today ;) )

Trident 4609

Quote from: nitromatt1 on March 30, 2013, 01:00:10 AM
I can impersonate my favourite B6 555, the one I call the "Screaming Cat"... (Trident 4609 got a free performance today ;) )

Me and matt went on 555 yesterday and his impression of 555 (The screaming cat as he calls it) is pretty good.

Valandil

Quote from: Kevin on March 17, 2013, 05:11:52 PM
Beyond me, who would own up to pretending the various paths in their local park/estate are actually bus routes whenever you're walking through. I've pretty much spent most of me childhood creating (in my head) an entire network of routes around Perry Barr and Great Barr

Ever drawn up timetables and running boards for them? :)

Kevin

Quote from: Valandil on March 30, 2013, 01:46:02 PM

Not for the routes around home, but I did for some of the routes I did around Uni (which may go some way to explain why I only got a 3rd)
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

tom_h

Quote from: Valandil on March 30, 2013, 01:46:02 PM

I used to do that in primary school. I even got everybody else to join in! I might go into Walsall later and see if I can recreate it ;)

Valandil

Quote from: Kevin on April 02, 2013, 07:03:51 AM
Not for the routes around home, but I did for some of the routes I did around Uni (which may go some way to explain why I only got a 3rd)

I'm currently at uni, revising for exams, and who knows, the same fate might fall on me!

Trident 4609

Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 23, 2013, 08:19:06 PM
Nath can imitate whichever bus we're on...even when I tell him to shut up ;) ;)

Are you sure it was me or the engine making the noise LOL ;D

NXWM Spectra

Quote from: Trident 4609 on April 23, 2013, 08:29:50 PM

You could record Nathan making the worst noise, and when he winds you up, threaten to post it up on here.

Do you ever get weird looks and comments from the public?

nitromatt1

Quote from: NXWM Spectra on April 23, 2013, 10:28:24 PM

You could record Nathan making the worst noise, and when he winds you up, threaten to post it up on here.

No I'm not that mean ;D

And we had an encounter with someone who I'm sure was the "aint nobody got time for that" woman but I won't go into that ;)

BCMobile

Quote from: nitromatt1 on April 23, 2013, 10:32:07 PM
Quote from: NXWM Spectra on April 23, 2013, 10:28:24 PM

No I'm not that mean ;D

And we had an encounter with someone who I'm sure was the "aint nobody got time for that" woman but I won't go into that ;)

OMG!!! Hahhahahaaha!!! That's signature worthy. In fact...

Trident 4609

NXWM Spectra, What was the point in that message? No i don't get weird looks from the public as they can't tell i'm doing it ;D

I probably took the message the wrong way!

Trident 4609

By the way matt wouldn't record me making bus noises as one i don't actually annoy him (He was only joking!). Plus he wouldn't be that sad.

In responce to Ain't nobody got time for that woman. I could of filmed her and got £250!

Trident 4609

Quote from: Trident 4609 on April 23, 2013, 10:50:07 PM
By the way matt wouldn't record me making bus noises as one i don't actually annoy him (He was only joking!). Plus he wouldn't be that sad.

In responce to Ain't nobody got time for that woman. I could of filmed her and got £250!

Sorry for that NXWM Spectra :( I took your message wrong. Having Asperger Syndrome i take things literally so thats why i took your message wrongly

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk